VN Ren'Py Abandoned Seven Deadly Sins [Ep. 1] [RedWhite]

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think the Turks have proven that they can do something that has a say in this platform and I wish the success of this proud event, I look forward to your different projects.

I would like to remind you that full support is a full support and we need to be clamped as a plus note.

I don't have a clue what this is supposed to mean and it's even the exact same as the five star review.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
- Seems you missed a translation when talking to Sam says "Kalin kafandan sesim...."
- another when talking to Noora " lutfen unut soy...."
- when the unknown lady talks to karina "onemli bir...."
- All the girls are nice looking
- That intro was very good, it looked like a professional studio made it.
- When addressing female characters, it should be ma'am not sir (like in the cafe)

and can we please not whine about optional NTR? Besides, it looks like MC will be the one doing the NTR, or MC can let the other guys get the girls. He already beat up a girls ex-boyfriend in this update

Last edited:

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
There is a discussion going on right now in the thread about the NTR thingy. So the ONLY AND ONLY reason i added the NTR OPTION to this game, to be honest i didn't want to limit the things I could do. It will be OPTIMAL. I personally WILL NOT focus on NTR.

Thanks to all of you who commented and gave me feedbacks, I will take them into consideration. :coffee:

beko5834

Jul 31, 2019
View attachment 506758

Overview:
Seven Deadly Sins... Your family bonds... All shattered. A man, who grew up in an orphanage, and success after success. You fought all alone all this time. You never gave up! You CAN NOT give up! You will make crucial decisions which will change your life, but you will NOT give up! Joseph's life will change alot after the college. He will end up in a "rubicon". You will meet new people, discover new places, and will find yourself in different occasions. You will have to fight from now on as you did before. And don't forget, YOU ARE IN A RUBICON. You will either push forward, or you will be shattered.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-05
Release Date: 2020-01-05
Developer: RedWhite | - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux:
- - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 506715 View attachment 506716 View attachment 506717 View attachment 506718 View attachment 506720 View attachment 506721 View attachment 506722 View attachment 506728
This game looks so cool.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..great renders...some unique looking dames among the bunch..interesting story...engrish..some issues with a language i do not know appearing :p but the rapid fire transitions are a massive problem...i mean..they are enjoyment killing bad..so many so fast so often..its constant and really bad...if that was the only thing the dev fixed..i could accept the engrish and plop my TR approved sticker here...fix those transitions and you get the seal of approval(that noone gives a fuck about :p )

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
ok..great renders...some unique looking dames among the bunch..interesting story...engrish..some issues with a language i do not know appearing :p but the rapid fire transitions are a massive problem...i mean..they are enjoyment killing bad..so many so fast so often..its constant and really bad...if that was the only thing the dev fixed..i could accept the engrish and plop my TR approved sticker here...fix those transitions and you get the seal of approval(that noone gives a fuck about :p )
What's with all the 1 Post 1 Like Throwaway Accounts in the start of this thread? Brought your own happy crowd?
So there will be a small update in the next upcoming days, keep that in mind and I will fix the "rapid transition" thingy, I promise you that. And we announced the game a year ago, we have a lot of people waiting to be honest. Thats it basically. That's why we are getting a lot of comments right now.

Thank you again... :coffee:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Some dialogues seem a bit off. For instance Noora is introduced as the most innocent girl and then she has that weird "flirty" conversation with Alia. The renders are great, there's the issue with the transitions but the dev already said that he'll fix it. There are also some lines that weren't translated and some issues with engrish, but I don't mind the latter, because english isn't my first language either. I'm not sure if I like this game yet, but it seems interesting so I'll keep an eye on it. Good luck RedWhite, you've done a really good job for a first release.

Reactions: RedWhite

SeiuRose

Slave Archipelago Royale
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Guys, I finished a demo for my project and I don't have rights to post it here can anyone help me?
Nice game man btw :D

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RedWhite

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
There is a discussion going on right now in the thread about the NTR thingy. So the ONLY AND ONLY reason i added the NTR OPTION to this game, to be honest i didn't want to limit the things I could do. It will be OPTIMAL. I personally WILL NOT focus on NTR.

Thanks to all of you who commented and gave me feedbacks, I will take them into consideration. :coffee:
I hope you give the romance more content and focus, since many of the optional NTR games I came across (I prefer romance) was more on NTR and pathetic Alpha/romance content, I have been so disappointed by that and so does most people here in this site are.

I also wish you more support in the coming updates, I'll probably support when I find it more on the content, sounds like a douchebag move but there are so many abandoned quality VNs here it makes one cautious.

wordone

May 28, 2018
I think the Turks have proven that they can do something that has a say in this platform and I wish the success of this proud event, I look forward to your different projects.

I would like to remind you that full support is a full support and we need to be clamped as a plus note.
people always forget to clamp their plus notes, good reminder

Reactions: botc76
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes