Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

JamieSlut95

Dec 25, 2022
I think I’ve been going nuts the last couple of days, I swear there was a “bad end” where Kala gets mc and Talia addicted? Or am I just imagining thing??

000000000q

May 16, 2024
Sorry if this a bit off topic, does anyone have the full release for Unconventional Gym?
Its by the same author and the link from one of the threads here doesn't work anymore.
Thanks in advance.

SilverEvo

Oct 1, 2017
I just can't understand why the dev is trying to fix something that is not broken, if the art is still 2D that mean only the navigation between areas is in 3D and it's such a waste of time to adapt your game to a complete different game engine just for "that"
He wanted to make it more *rpg like* with bunch of stats affecting the scenes and dialogue :unsure:

Feredir

Mar 27, 2019
imagine flaming the dev for trying something new and pursuing his dream. All have to start from somewhere. ofc 3d won't look as good at first. and you don't have to like it. just because you don't like it, it's not a reason to curse/call names the dev
The problem that I see is that the game already had a lot of followers/supporters as it was and it seems like everyone loved it, so the decision to change everything came out of left field. I don't know if he made a poll and his subscribers were okay with it or not; if they did, then it is what it is, but if not then...yikes. Also, if he wanted to try something new, couldn't he have worked on a new game instead?

I guess he could still surprise us and the game turns out to be good, although some pics and updates don't give me a lot of confidence. Fingers crossed.

Jul 6, 2021
The problem that I see is that the game already had a lot of followers/supporters as it was and it seems like everyone loved it, so the decision to change everything came out of left field. I don't know if he made a poll and his subscribers were okay with it or not; if they did, then it is what it is, but if not then...yikes. Also, if he wanted to try something new, couldn't he have worked on a new game instead?
I guess you somewhat right. If people supported this with money, the dev has at the very least the moral obligation and responsibility to please/make right by his supporters. But even if he let's down his supporters by his artistic choice or whatever else, I wouldn't go as far as insulting him. Sure, stating my disappointment and maybe giving negative feedback, but not insulting. I think that is too much.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes