4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Played the game nice work. I know it has been a while and has the abandon tag but man really hope the creator has time to get back and do more work. I was very impressed with the story and the play through.

good luck and here is a beer to coming out of the abandon abyss!!! and having another update good luck!!!

after reading through the whole thread I see why the game has been marked abandon. I agree with everyone. There is no excuse for developers like this. It is a shame and makes the other ones making great games.

and I think everyone has said, we hope it goes good with your firings!!! out

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Played the game nice work. I know it has been a while and has the abandon tag but man really hope the creator has time to get back and do more work. I was very impressed with the story and the play through.

good luck and here is a beer to coming out of the abandon abyss!!! and having another update good luck!!!
He will not...

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It's been dead and buried for months, since the dev got mocked off the site and shut down all his patreon accounts.
Yeah, but just to inform those who might not be familiar with the story from reading previous pages, the dev was a scammer of the worst degree with a penchant to abandoning games to "release" new ones under new identities - while being ridiculous bad at keeping the disguise, what lead to it being reggularly called out and the mockery.

• Wow
Reactions: u z i

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, but just to inform those who might not be familiar with the story from reading previous pages, the dev was a scammer of the worst degree with a penchant to abandoning games to "release" new ones under new identities - while being ridiculous bad at keeping the disguise, what lead to it being regularly called out and the mockery.
the sad thing in this situation is that some of his games were actually decent/enjoyable...maybe not the best ones but valid enough to download them and enjoy a few hours of fun u.u but he was greedy, he wanted tons of money for working like 2 days/month (just an example, but i hope you understand what i mean)...

So we mocked him very hard for his lack of commitment and avarice...

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
the sad thing in this situation is that some of his games were actually decent/enjoyable...maybe not the best ones but valid enough to download them and enjoy a few hours of fun u.u but he was greedy, he wanted tons of money for working like 2 days/month (just an example, but i hope you understand what i mean)...

So we mocked him very hard for his lack of commitment and avarice...
Yes, i remember, it's the thing that most bothers everybody i guess - he ccould have been very successful indeed if he tried to put serious effort and dedication, instead of trying to trick people with the constant restarts and other "milking" tactics...

That we are discussing that with new people in the forum yet shows how the missed potential still shines through. I kind of wish i had half with his skill with making such stuff, then i might have the courage to try to remake/restart some of them.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yes, i remember, it's the thing that most bothers everybody i guess - he ccould have been very successful indeed if he tried to put serious effort and dedication, instead of trying to trick people with the constant restarts and other "milking" tactics...

That we are discussing that with new people in the forum yet shows how the missed potential still shines through. I kind of wish i had half with his skill with making such stuff, then i might have the courage to try to remake/restart some of them.
i kinda think that everyone would think in that way...me included u.u

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think they thought they could make a quick buck with the games and thought they should be getting more then what they were getting and if a game wasn't making what they thought it should they dumped it for something else. I'm surprised they actually were able to finish two game without killing them.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
and one of them, felt kinda like he skipped a few chapters(like 5) and went straight to the ending u.u

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
are there different sex coaches? (more chars mc can have sex with?) cause i don't like the young handsome guy in the preview pics. + does the mc's backstory really has influence on the mainstory?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You do see that big ass yellow abandoned tag at the top of the page and the fact that it's a v0.1 right? This is one of the many first uploaded games from this author that only made it to one upload and then was killed what you see is what you get.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You do see that big ass yellow abandoned tag at the top of the page and the fact that it's a v0.1 right? This is one of the many first uploaded games from this author that only made it to one upload and then was killed what you see is what you get.

Damn son, thats sad. I just saw it. But it read a bit of frustration out of your lines. I feel you bro.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Damn son, thats sad. I just saw it. But it read a bit of frustration out of your lines. I feel you bro.
Bc, in general, the guy(the dev i mean) is good...but he doesn't know how to wait, he made good games but he has such an ego that he doesn't want to wait or put the effort...you know those guys who like take a single A+ in their whole life and brags about(for the rest of their life) that they're some sort of super-genius/the smarted guy in the whole universe?

so basically in the dev's mind not getting (tons of) money from a pre-alpha or the first release means that people didn't like it or nobody cares which also means that the project he just released isn't worth his time because it's not bringing money...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pogo123

They did actually finish 2 games before they went on their make multiple accounts to upload tons of v0.1 as well as to try to hide that they were all the same person bright sun studios.

Blooming love (lesbian incest game) and Rosie's innocents (both lesbian and turd routes available to choose from).

But it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it all out since they pretty much always used the same characters with the same skin look and once they were called out on it they stopped uploading games.

They thought they should be making the same amount of money that some authors who have been doing it for a long ass time right away. It took many of those ones who are making huge amounts of money a long long ass time and a lot of work to get to that point they didn't drop a upload and get instant success.

After awhile we stopped looking at their games as they were just another get rich scheme. If they hadn't been so stupid and greedy they would of probably of been making some good money right about now.

• Love
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Pogo123

They did actually finish 2 games before they went on their make multiple accounts to upload tons of v0.1 as well as to try to hide that they were all the same person bright sun studios.

Blooming love (lesbian incest game) and Rosie's innocents (both lesbian and turd routes available to choose from).

But it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it all out since they pretty much always used the same characters with the same skin look and once they were called out on it they stopped uploading games.

They thought they should be making the same amount of money that some authors who have been doing it for a long ass time right away. It took many of those ones who are making huge amounts of money a long long ass time and a lot of work to get to that point they didn't drop an upload and get instant success.

After awhile we stopped looking at their games as they were just another get rich scheme. If they hadn't been so stupid and greedy they would of probably of been making some good money right about now.
Your explanation is way better than mine...but yeah the final sentence is literally what his fans were thinking about it...if he actually put some effort he would be doing some decent amount of money

i loved HSS(highschool SS something...basically a bunch of love stories in a school for people who suffers from some sort of nymphomaniac disease...even a cute relationship with a hermaphrodite...with some mysteries around some people brainwashing or stalking or stealing stuff from students...the dev only shown that there was some guy stealing stuff and other students being somehow unusually horny at night...don't remember much else)

Blooming Love was good but the ending was reeaally rushed...

Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Demoness_Kiss

High school crush simulator HSCS I liked it as well except for the fact that you couldn't do anything with the hottest fucking girl in the game which was the sister. Which was kind of stupid you could fantasize about the sister in the bathroom but couldn't do anything with her so I just straight up ignored her and any turds. I did everything with the rest of the girls including the bestiality stuff.

The rooms also had spy camera's in them but it's hard to say if it was a man or a woman doing the stealing and stuff as I don't think you ever saw them so it could be either or.

D

Deleted member 1806857

Ya hate to see that version one spam, I wonder what drives people to do it. Surely there's more patreon money in sticking to one project over time?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
stickyhand69

Greed mostly at least for this DEV anyway. They thought they should be rolling in the money like the well known ones like Mr. Dots. Instead of sticking it out they decided to just start pumping out games if they didn't get X amount of money and stuff they dumped it and pumped out something else and repeated and then started making alt accounts to pump out more till they were called out on it and then they left.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
are there different sex coaches? (more chars mc can have sex with?) cause i don't like the young handsome guy in the preview pics. + does the mc's backstory really has influence on the mainstory?
The young handsome guy is the MC and the sex coach.

The woman is the one he was supposed to train.

Game is long dead anyway so it doesn't matter.

• Sad
Reactions: Shelscott50
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes