4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The young handsome guy is the MC and the sex coach.

The woman is the one he was supposed to train.

Game is long dead anyway so it doesn't matter.
It Is Too bad that someone with some Skill & Talent could Not Pick This Game UP and "Remake" it!!

It REALLY Had/HAS ALOT of Potential,.... Eventually, "Karen" Dumps Her Lousy, Douche 'boyfriend' (or He dumps her),
Karen could steal Amber away from MC ???
There IS Potential for New Clients. :D:D

Reactions: Shaneride

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
talk about necroposting....
Not really sure what You mean by that,... but I have a pretty good Idea.
I Only Just found "Sex Coach" a couple days ago.
YES! I saw that game had already been abandoned.
Doesn't make the Game Itself any less enjoyable.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It REALLY Had/HAS ALOT of Potential
That's Bright Sun Studio in a nut shell.

This was one of his alt accounts where he released a game to get money and abandoned it when it didn't bring in the masses straight away.

See he read somewhere that if people haven't started supporting a game by the second update they aren't going to so he went through a lot of games and kept dropping them after a couple of updates.

Sad thing is he was building up after he finished his first game and got part way into High School Crush Simulator. Then he started abandoning games and lost all the support he gained and never got anywhere until finally getting laughed off the site and deleting all his accounts.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That's Bright Sun Studio in a nut shell.

This was one of his alt accounts where he released a game to get money and abandoned it when it didn't bring in the masses straight away.

See he read somewhere that if people haven't started supporting a game by the second update they aren't going to so he went through a lot of games and kept dropping them after a couple of updates.

Sad thing is he was building up after he finished his first game and got part way into High School Crush Simulator. Then he started abandoning games and lost all the support he gained and never got anywhere until finally getting laughed off the site and deleting all his accounts.
HighSchool Crush Simulator was awesome(probably the best game he made)...and his first game(the incest lesbian game) was decent but the ending was rushed (a first symptom of this mentality he has)

but yeah keep in mind that comparing someone to Bright Sun Studio is actually meant as a way to mock them u.u

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Blooming love was good Rosie's innocence was good high school crush simulator was good and the only thing I didn't like about the game was that the FC couldn't do anything with her sister which didn't make any sense as you could fantasize about the sister and shit but could only watch her whore herself out to some dickless wonders so I straight up put the sister on the ignore list and never bothered with her at all. After that they became greedy and shot themselves in the foot with their upload then abandon tactic and everyone that liked them started to disappear and the ones that were supporting them started jumping ship.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It really is a shame that someone with actual writing talent can so tarnish their reputation by withdrawing too quickly from multiple games, that they are unlikely to recover... ever, regardless of what name they go by. Someone will ferret them out and expose them, and it's off to the trash can again.

Perhaps this developer should forget the business side and just hire him/herself out to another developer who actually intends to stick it out. Preferably to a developer who already has an understanding of how to make money, and doesn't have to listen to someone else's flawed business logic.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Perhaps this developer should forget the business side and just hire him/herself out to another developer who actually intends to stick it out. Preferably to a developer who already has an understanding of how to make money, and doesn't have to listen to someone else's flawed business logic.
i clearly remember myself telling him exactly this: quit being a writer/developer, be a designer/graphic guy and get paid for it

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
i clearly remember myself telling him exactly this: quit being a writer/developer, by a designer/graphic guy and get paid for it
IDK,.. Sounds Like The Opposite would be Better,...
Everyone Is saying that He writes Good,.. but 'fizzles out' ,or gets Caught up by Greed...
Maybe He should STICK to the Story/Game side of things, and "hire" a Better/Experienced
"business Manager" for the Marketing???

Reactions: Walter Victor

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you have any actual examples of such developers? Because I'm actually interested in that. I've looked at dozens of games and their Patron growth through websites like Grapheon. And from the ones that I saw (games that are at least decently popular) not single one started out as a project that didn't have much support. I'm sure it's possible, but I just haven't found any examples. Maybe I'm just looking at the wrong games?

Either way, uncertainty is your enemy in this case. You have to make a choice: After seeing that a game isn't successful, you can keep developing it for months in the hopes that it will one day catch fire and give you support (which is what I did for Blooming Love, from version 0.1 to version 0.16 that game didn't bring in enough money, but each month I kept hoping something would change). But if that doesn't work, you've just spend several months on a project that wasn't worth it. As a developer, that's a very difficult decision to make when you're not in a position where you can risk not brining in enough money for several months in a row
That's one of many posts he made about it.

He went chasing the money but did it in the worst way possible. This is just 1 of a LOT of posts he made on why he kept abandoning games.

His "research" led him to believe that if a game wasn't making money by 0.2 then it wouldn't make any at all.

If he'd just carried on he would have got the financial support he so desperately craved but everytime he got on the verge of bringing players in he'd cancel the game and move on which put everyone off.

Working for someone else is the only way he'd make money now. No one would trust him to back him personally and i'd be wary about backing any dev he works for. I'd be far more likely to back another dev that employs him but still wary enough to know he could quit at any minute.

joonhyck22

Feb 22, 2022
View attachment 237553

Overview:
Sex Coach is an experimental erotic visual novel in which you decide how much your choices matter. There are 3 stats in the game (Sex Drive, Attraction and Love) and you get to choose which you want to focus and what your goals is. During the game both main characters will have traits for you to unlock to customize their desires and fetishes. These traits will impact how easily you'll reach your chosen goal.
At the start you get to choose the backstory of the female main character (single, workaholic husband or disinterested boyfriend). When she goes to see a sex coach to fix her sexual addiction, she accidentally ends up injuring him in the process. Feeling guilty over the incident, she decides to look over the sex coach for the next two weeks until his leg has been fully healed. The sex coach plans to do far more with her than just that however.
Play as the sex coach and get the woman who injured you to open up to you by increases the various stats in the game. Earn money to buy the sex toys you'll need to please her. Choose the traits you want your characters to have. Start a New Game Plus save file to explore the options you didn't explore before. This visual novel has it all.​

Thread Updated: 2019/01/31
Release Date: 2019/01/31
Developer: Valkenfyre
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -

Compressed Version:

View attachment 237545 View attachment 236768 View attachment 236769 View attachment 236770 View attachment 236771 View attachment 236772 View attachment 236773 View attachment 236774
Good

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes