4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Im supporting around 10 Devs every Month,and I do a recheck every Month to see if they are still worth supporting,because there are so many great games that are started and then just dropped,and you still see people paying even though nothing has been brought out or even a Status Post.Thats what I call making money from shit.
I don't mind Pledging for a Game,but how many games here have actually been finished?, a handful ?.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Im supporting around 10 Devs every Month,and I do a recheck every Month to see if they are still worth supporting,because there are so many great games that are started and then just dropped,and you still see people paying even though nothing has been brought out or even a Status Post.Thats what I call making money from shit.
I don't mind Pledging for a Game,but how many games here have actually been finished?, a handful ?.
you mean BSS?you mean this guy?If he is who we think he is...he barely finished one game...rushing to the ending...then made like two short release for like 5 games...and nothing else...this BSS(name of this dev) is a fraud, he thinks that everything that came out from his mind is a goldmine...so he produces tons of demos...but he doesn't even end 1 game for good...1 rushed completed game and then tons of buggy demos...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This game looked realy promising. too bad we will now never know how the story would have ended. What was strange most developrs leave their patreon online but this developer took its page down.

Last edited:
Reactions: morphiospain

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game looked realy promising. too bad we will now never know how the story would have ended. What was strange most developrs leave there patreon online but this developer took its page down.
The dev was a mess. He dropped a lot of game because people didn't back him. He took his pages down because his reputation was shot, he'd never be able to build back up again.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well slonique should take a note on this developer he never finished any game either, but he still around making unfinished games. And people are still backing him for releasing unfinished products. :unsure:

I'm sure @Bright Sun Studios, @valkenfyre, @merigold17 and @Lusty Rose will be interested in a recent amendment to our .

As admins, we don't have to speculate by analysing coding and writing styles.
So these where the same people ? Btw Bright sun Studios patreon page is also gone so i guess all of them where to no good ??

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dependable_223

I actually started clicking the ignore thread option on slonique's threads whenever I see a game from them as I see no point in paying any attention to someone that has never finished a single one of their games ever and continues to half ass it with everything they do. At least with brightsunstudios their games were good and would of gotten done if they hadn't gotten greedy and expected everything to happen right away and be raking in the money hand over fist.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dependable_223

I actually started clicking the ignore thread option on slonique's threads whenever I see a game from them as I see no point in paying any attention to someone that has never finished a single one of their games ever and continues to half ass it with everything they do. At least with brightsunstudios their games were good and would of gotten done if they hadn't gotten greedy and expected everything to happen right away and be raking in the money hand over fist.
BEST. COMMENT. EVER.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Ok, i knew from the get-go this game was abandoned and not expect much of anything.

Still got pissed with Amber and her attitude - out of curiosity does ANY of the MC dialogue choices make any difference on her whatsoever?

Just finished the sequence - seriously worst cliffhanger/demo finish EVER for anyone who's not quite the NTR/Cuck fetishist, really. That it comes with Amber pretty much interrupting the MC's own advance only makes it more aggravating.

Even without the connections to Bright Sun Studio, closing with that AND the sudden plead for money is like, worse self-advertisement EVER.

Last edited:

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. I noticed this game and after reading the description of the game reminded me of one game in which I also play. Currently I see that the game has only one language of the game which is English. Is it planned to add the language to other languages in the further parts of the update?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hello. I noticed this game and after reading the description of the game reminded me of one game in which I also play. Currently I see that the game has only one language of the game which is English. Is it planned to add the language to other languages in the further parts of the update?
ahahah
you're soo funny, you actually think this game is in developing? 9 pages of people(me included) saying that this developer is a fraud and he actually quitted soon as we actually discovered that he is a fraud(but with a new nickname)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Abandoned game - that means the creator has been pretty much inactive since the last update at least.
So if anyone ever tries to do so, probably won't be the creator, but an interested modder.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
ahahah
you're soo funny, you actually think this game is in developing? 9 pages of people(me included) saying that this developer is a fraud and he actually quitted soon as we actually discovered that he is a fraud(but with a new nickname)
Abandoned game - that means the creator has been pretty much inactive since the last update at least.
So if anyone ever tries to do so, probably won't be the creator, but an interested modder.

Demoness-kiss & Sonico: Okey, thanks for the answer. I thought, however, if it is with such a nice description that it will be somehow continued. Okey. Greetings.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did you miss the abandoned tag?

No updates are coming for this ever again. Dev is gone, laughed from the site and patreon account shut down.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Did you miss the abandoned tag?

No updates are coming for this ever again. Dev is gone, laughed from the site and patreon account shut down.
Don't know, did you miss the other posts already answering that, about 10-30 minutes before yours? ;) :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't know, did you miss the other posts already answering that, about 10-30 minutes before yours? ;) :ROFLMAO:
Yes, I open several tabs as they appear in my feed and it takes a few minutes to get through them on top of watching ItsaGundam on Youtube.

Those posts didn't appear until i'd answered on account of the page already being open.

:rolleyes:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yes, I open several tabs as they appear in my feed and it takes a few minutes to get through them on top of watching ItsaGundam on Youtube.

Those posts didn't appear until i'd answered on account of the page already being open.

:rolleyes:
You need to multitask a little less if you took half an hour between opening a tab and posting.
Don't let all those open tabs consume your soul. :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You need to multitask a little less if you took half an hour between opening a tab and posting.
Don't let all those open tabs consume your soul. :ROFLMAO:
Women that multitask is a myth, they don't exist.

Least in this house.

Blame Gundam, I was watching....

And found it hilarious she calls herself a victim.

Also makes me realise why some men hate women. We can be bitchy and occasionally really stupid

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Women that multitask is a myth, they don't exist.

Least in this house.
Multitasking is a myth, but too compeling one for us not to fall for its fairy tale lalaland again & again with our scatterbrains, no matter the gender.

Blame Gundam, I was watching....

Ok, i can see why you got distracted from posting,, i would have too. :ROFLMAO:

And found it hilarious she calls herself a victim.

Also makes me realise why some men hate women. We can be bitchy and occasionally really stupid
Yeah, the game can be harsh and nasty, no matter what side of the gender fence you are in.
Specially because entitled @$$holes are a dime-a-dozen, just with somewhat different societal priorities at times.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes