4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This whole thread for now:

2sqzfz.jpg

btw, i'm a neutral bbs: i don't care what bbs does or who they are...i just want them back to HSCS or working just on graphic of someone else's game(but i gonna hate them forever if they touch the story bc they wanna be involved...just the graphic bbs, your Blooming Love and HSCS were the only good games with a good story...then everything else sucked at lot)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
*Comes here to write an opinion piece (to which largely mirrors others in which - great renders, sexy scene setup, wtf does amber exist?).... reads the drama*

Looking forward to the next update.

188477_o.gif

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I'm sure @Bright Sun Studios, @valkenfyre, @merigold17 and @Lusty Rose will be interested in a recent amendment to our .
Rule #9 said:
Alt accounts are allowed as long as they're not used to: break any of the above rules, circumvent bans, manipulate likes/reviews/discussion, or mislead the userbase.
As admins, we don't have to speculate by analysing coding and writing styles.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm sure @Bright Sun Studios, @valkenfyre, @merigold17 and @Lusty Rose will be interested in a recent amendment to our .

As admins, we don't have to speculate by analysing coding and writing styles.
i am assuming(because i like where assuming leads :p ) that you cannot fill us in on the admins findings? that you have found they are the same person or not and are or not flim flamming us? or can you inform us if they are about to be smershed or not?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Fun game so far, also kudos for great female main character, refreshing to see more realistic/girl next door model instead of standard plastic doll ( like in most games).
Facial expressions remind me a bit of Mass Effect Andromeda though ( look kind of funny actually).

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
so...this guy released the game a month and a half ago...sooo i checked the patreon page, no news, no presence...mhn (i'm not insinuating anything but...a news every month is the ABC of a good developer)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
you do know this is Bright Sun Studios?
Kuku, my sweet mad hatter we talked to each other in other threads...of course i know, i was actually "winking" to the whole arguing we all had pages before about this guy trying to tell us that he isn't BBS u.u even Superman can be more "in disguise"(as Clark Kent) than this guy trying to convince us that he is not BBS u.u

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Kuku, my sweet mad hatter we talked to each other in other threads...of course i know, i was actually "winking" to the whole arguing we all had pages before about this guy trying to tell us that he isn't BBS u.u even Superman can be more "in disguise"(as Clark Kent) than this guy trying to convince us that he is not BBS u.u
mine was a rethorical queston to enforce the situation

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes