4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
i'm here just for the comments and this investigation about the dev and his/her/their real identity...more interesting than the game itself
Honestly dont care, quality is quality and a few bucks here and there dont hurt anyone.

Folobo

May 23, 2018
One of the best damn first-releases around!
Atm, perks are too easy to get. Also there's no - or very little - difference in content for whichever perk is chosen. If, for example, I choose to make her a slut I'd like to see a clear path in that direction (and a very different path if I choose to have her be my lover). i know, that means a lot more branching, more images etc. and it's early days yet. But if this can be achieved, the game will quickly become a classic alongside the likes of GGGB. What higher praise can I give? :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Crap..I have a mind worm..saw previous commenters name and my brain damage started singing "what does the laser say...pew pew pew pew pew..pew pew pew..." A few will get it

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Crap..I have a mind worm..saw previous commenters name and my brain damage started singing "what does the laser say...pew pew pew pew pew..pew pew pew..." A few will get it
It was a Fox. " your fur is red so beautiful like an angel in disguise... " and my mind goes in that direction... thanks Rob!!!

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Good game until the Amber character showed up, then it Went Sharp down hill. really bad both the character and the backstory. And so much choices and she just walzes in and seduces the female protagonist without a choice? nah, not good
don't worry... it will be abbandoned long before spring

One of the best damn first-releases around!
Atm, perks are too easy to get. Also there's no - or very little - difference in content for whichever perk is chosen. If, for example, I choose to make her a slut I'd like to see a clear path in that direction (and a very different path if I choose to have her be my lover). i know, that means a lot more branching, more images etc. and it's early days yet. But if this can be achieved, the game will quickly become a classic alongside the likes of GGGB. What higher praise can I give? :D
a dev that abbandones games must be good at making first releases, it's the second and third that would amaze me

The game is awesome so far! Still, i don't like Amber (both appearence and personality) and would like to have possibility to reject her, at least as Main Girl.
don't worry about Amber... you won't see more of her as the game will be abbandoned as many other BSS

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
My idea about how BBS can get money: Working for someone else and only doing graphic stuff, if he/she/they can do it, his dream can be achieved. BBS is unable to do a long story, but the graphic is second only to Milfy City and Protheus Effect(in my opinion) and pretty much at the same level of Perverted Hotel....

let's hope they quit only for trying my idea

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
don't worry... it will be abbandoned long before spring

a dev that abbandones games must be good at making first releases, it's the second and third that would amaze me

don't worry about Amber... you won't see more of her as the game will be abbandoned as many other BSS

@Kukothemadhatter Hey mate as much as I usually enjoy your posts, especially in the H5 thread but this time you're overdoing it. I do guess everyone's aware of your opinion now so can't you leave it be until at least the next update comes out and only then re-deliver your spiel? Hate to be blunt and I even share your opinion but please, give it a rest, thanks!

:)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
My idea about how BBS can get money: Working for someone else and only doing graphic stuff, if he/she/they can do it, his dream can be achieved. BBS is unable to do a long story, but the graphic is second only to Milfy City and Protheus Effect(in my opinion) and pretty much at the same level of Perverted Hotel....

let's hope they quit only for trying my idea
Well good try that :)
But we already recommended that path to Slonique but she won't listen either :p

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The game is awesome so far! Still, i don't like Amber (both appearence and personality) and would like to have possibility to reject her, at least as Main Girl.
I dont really mind amber seem to be like she will be able to help you corrupt her even more. but i see your point, but i rather have amber then some black dude suddenly walsing in and do what amber did. that would have sucked even more.

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
If this is indeed BSS, i'll have to say his behaviour is completely unprofessional.
You need to give some time to your games, let them mature and grow an audience. You can't expect patrons throwing money your way if you are notorious for dropping your games.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I dont really mind amber seem to be like she will be able to help you corrupt her even more. but i see your point, but i rather have amber then some black dude suddenly walsing in and do what amber did. that would have sucked even more.
why would it suck more? your ex left you to fuck women and now she retuns because your dick as the best, but as soon as she walks in she tries to dyke it on with your new target? fuck that bitch, bond her and throw her in a black hole

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes