4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just downloaded this and - wow. The writing is okay, sometimes a little over the top actually, renders are good but what really got me were her ahegao faces - fantastic. A joy to behold.

And looking at the renders I see where the 1.0GB download size comes from... :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Just downloaded this and - wow. The writing is okay, sometimes a little over the top actually, renders are good but what really got me were her ahegao faces - fantastic. A joy to behold.

And looking at the renders I see where the 1.0GB download size comes from... :p
you can start a new game+ with all the traits unlocked

Reactions: wildt

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I really liked the game and all the control you have in it. You get to make the MC and the girl to pretty much act the way you want. Its was fun to play and will be fun to go back and play changing some of your selections to see the difference . Give it a try I think you might have fun with it.
You can choose if the girl is married ,a boy friend or single. You might even like the surprise knock on the door close to the end .

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

adrienmage

May 26, 2018
Sorry for the off topic :confused:

For the game itself I like the mix between stats and traits. I didn't try the New Game Plus but I imagine that it involve a lot of replayability and the different objectives at the beginning of the game are really interesting. Let's hope that it not too ambitious

valkenfyre

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 236934

Well looks like i was right.
You can't create new Reddit communities unless your account is over a month old. I didn't want to wait another month before releasing the game and I wanted to include a link to the Reddit community. He created it for me when I asked him on his Discord channel for new developers, but he made me the moderator right away. Not sure why that's allowed and simply creating my own community right away wasn't, but it worked. I sure as hell wasn't going to use my personal Reddit account for this, so this is the only solution I saw. It's a bit of a work around, but it seems to have worked for now

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Is there any combination of choices/traits I can make to prevent that fuckface Amber from just waltzing past me and inserting herself into a perfectly good thing I have going on there? Bitch pisses me off already. :cautious:

valkenfyre

Feb 1, 2019
Is there any combination of choices/traits I can make to prevent that fuckface Amber from just waltzing past me and inserting herself into a perfectly good thing I have going on there? Bitch pisses me off already. :cautious:
Currently there is not a way to do that, no. I don't think I'll add it into future versions either. With my current plans every new upates would need two entirely separate routes for if Amber was allowed into the house or not if I did that. If she becomes very unpopular, I might write her out of the story. Don't think that will happen though

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes