4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Currently there is not a way to do that, no. I don't think I'll add it into future versions either. With my current plans every new upates would need two entirely separate routes for if Amber was allowed into the house or not if I did that. If she becomes very unpopular, I might write her out of the story. Don't think that will happen though
If Eric, I mean Amber has to stay can you at least give us an option so she doesn't put her grubby hands on our woman 2 minutes after being introduced? Her talking about sharing the guy as if her being in on it are already a matter of fact, even when he stated that for him they are separated not 1 minute ago is already grating enough.

Also, when she shows up she says that she has nowhere else to stay and that she and mc are renting this place together, but when you first give the tour of the house it is said that he inherited it from his grandfather, or did I just misunderstand that?

valkenfyre

Feb 1, 2019
If Eric, I mean Amber has to stay can you at least give us an option so she doesn't put her grubby hands on our woman 2 minutes after being introduced? Her talking about sharing the guy as if her being in on it are already a matter of fact, even when he stated that for him they are separated not 1 minute ago is already grating enough.

Also, when she shows up she says that she has nowhere else to stay and that she and mc are renting this place together, but when you first give the tour of the house it is said that he inherited it from his grandfather, or did I just misunderstand that?
I do want to add some more choices to the end of this version eventually, so maybe I'll add the choices to reject Amber initially eventually.

As for the grandfather vs renthing the house together... that's just a mistake on my part I think. Just a little detail that slipped by during the long development period. I'll fix it right away. Thanks for making me aware of this

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Played the game, my first opinion: wow it's the first release and is very looong...love it in a game xD on a bad side: faces's expression pretty much unrealistic (or in the Ahegao style, that i don't like it at all, it's a turn-off for me) but i'm gonna keep an eye on this game, for now it has some potential and what i saw here it's good stuff 3.5/5 (but i'm not gonna review the game bc it's too early...so this opinion maybe will change)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
Dec 29, 2018
The game is certainly interesting. Most games that have trait systems are those grindy free-roaming games, but this one played smoothly just like a regular visual novel. I also like how you could choose the different goals for your character. Although, I don't know if that choice directly affected the game or if it was just explaining how to get an ending you would like. The game even allowed you to choose the background of the main girl and her traits as well. I love choices in games and replaying them to see different paths. So I was really excited to start playing.

I was enjoying the game until Amber arrived.

Amber has the gall to say that she's still your girlfriend, despite abruptly leaving you for five months for the sole purpose of screwing other people. Apparently, she didn't even talk to you once during that whole time, and now she shows up out of the blue and says that nothing has changed? That is some serious narcissism. I introduce her to Rachel (that's the name I chose for the main girl) as my ex, and Amber claims that she is still your girlfriend because there wasn't an official breakup. WTF? If a guy says he's not your boyfriend, and you insist that he is, then you're seriously crazy. That is a big red flag right there. Then Amber asks to be alone with Rachel and my character has the internal monologue of "Oh I'm sure she won't stab me in the back" and Amber immediately stabs him in the back and tries to get with Rachel.

When the game asked me what the goal of the main character was with regards to Rachel, I chose "to have her fall in love with you". So for him to be fine with Amber barging in and immediately moving in on the girl that he's trying to win over is more than a little strange. We were given a lot of choices to make with our character before Amber showed up, but those choices sure disappeared in a hurry after Amber rang the doorbell. The fact that we aren't given a choice to dislike Amber leads me to believe that she will be forced on us (and on Rachel), so I don't think this game is what I'm looking for.

Good luck to the rest of you guys. I hope Amber doesn't chop you up and stuff you in freezer or something when she finally loses the rest of her marbles.

Good luck to the dev too, I hope you'll forgive me if I'm being a bit too harsh here. I just don't like it when games make a big change in direction all of a sudden. Amber instantly changes the dynamic of the game, and while I'm sure many will be salivating at the prospect of a threesome, I wanted nothing more than to slam the door in her face.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
"I wanted nothing more than to slam the door in her face." said Alfred...i can agree but it's too early for making choices(but yeah i was kinda pissed off by the way Amber enter and how MC let her enter in the house even if it's co-rented, i mean if i was him, i actually slammed the door in her face. Not even mention, she doesn't have an actual place where to sleep...are you telling me that a person(the gender is not the matter here) had multiple "one-night partners" in five month? enough to sleep all those day (4 weeks a month x 5 months = 20 weeks x 7 days = 140 days at least) somewhere else? and even if she didn't have that many partners...she didn't actually come back "home" for a shower or sleeping? Ok some of her partner lasted more than a night but...140 days away from home are kinda a lot(and if she can't afford to stay in a motel/hotel i guess she is even without a job but she actually pay for MC's house that means that she have access to money and everything she can buy, so it's more like "after five months away i come back just for reminding you that i'm alive and i'm your girlfriend so now let me check some cute girl you had or having while i was gone")...someone usually call the police if their partner is missing for a few days even more if they don't reply to their calls....WTF!

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
It's undeniable that the renders strongly resemble Bright Sun Studios because the style is quite identifiable hence causing people to research. The game Sexual Satisfaction also had a sketchy "coincidental" connection with Bright Sun Studios just like this one. Given how many games Bright Sun Studios starts and abandons, it's understandable that people are wary committing to any game by that developer.

That being said, I treated this game like I would any other. I find the girls better looking than any of the previous ones (no unusually large jaw line). The sex scenes are sexy but still lack animations. The New Game Plus is unique but seems unnecessary since I just skipped through the game and got all traits for future playbacks. I hope the dev doesn't force this in future updates.

I will keep track of this and support it if the dev shows commitment to it. If this is indeed Bright Sun Studios, I just hope they learned from their previous failures and give games time to develop and not just cash grabs. My problem with their previous games is that they could never find the right balance of story and sex.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Oh. Nice models here... Omg -1 gb for 0.1???
Is that just one sex session ... Now we are talking lol :D
the dev name remember me something ... :unsure::unsure:

i m sure 100% i saw that name before...
btw ... "optional cheating".. is like "optional NTR". but stil mention that "NTR" will not be in.. confused now.:rolleyes:
DID SOMEONE SAY NTR!! I'm IN!!! oh wait ... well maybe another game may have some... downloads this but keeps looking :(

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
You can't create new Reddit communities unless your account is over a month old. I didn't want to wait another month before releasing the game and I wanted to include a link to the Reddit community. He created it for me when I asked him on his Discord channel for new developers, but he made me the moderator right away. Not sure why that's allowed and simply creating my own community right away wasn't, but it worked. I sure as hell wasn't going to use my personal Reddit account for this, so this is the only solution I saw. It's a bit of a work around, but it seems to have worked for now
It's quite crazy how brightsun has multiple friends (first that "girl" and now you) who just so happen to not only also be erotic game devs but also be into redheads with identical facial features to each other. Seriously dude, it's so obvious and it's pretty scummy. I'm not going to rake you over the coals for jumping games if the old ones weren't making money, but just be upfront about it and take polls on what people like/dislike in your games or something, don't create another game under another patreon every other month.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thank you. I really liked your game. Fun writing. you deliver the sex. nice looking. multiple paths to follow. Looks like your going to have success with this.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Okay, YES. just... yes. amazing work. cant wait for the game to finish, let alone new game plus.
Suffice to say, its been a while since i've found a game on this site i needed to use my left hand for my mouse to play.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
my post was deleted why? i never said this game have ntr, i was talking of the meaning of ntr , not saying this game have ntr......... LOL seriously?
dont know what admin did deleted my post but he/she should read 2 times before deleting something or ask if am refering to the game, because i never said this about the game........... :confused:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
my post was deleted why? i never said this game have ntr, i was talking of the meaning of ntr , not saying this game have ntr......... LOL seriously?
dont know what admin did deleted my post but he/she should read 2 times before deleting something or ask if am refering to the game, because i never said this about the game........... :confused:
If your post wasn't about this game then it was off topic and deleting off topic posts is about half a mods job.

Reactions: -Hex-

valkenfyre

Feb 1, 2019
It's quite crazy how brightsun has multiple friends (first that "girl" and now you) who just so happen to not only also be erotic game devs but also be into redheads with identical facial features to each other. Seriously dude, it's so obvious and it's pretty scummy. I'm not going to rake you over the coals for jumping games if the old ones weren't making money, but just be upfront about it and take polls on what people like/dislike in your games or something, don't create another game under another patreon every other month.
I was unware he had such a bad reputation here. Whenever I've talked to him he seemed pretty nice. I'm glad people seem to enjoy the game, but this is a odd start to it. I still feel like I'm missing some information here, but I'll try to clear things up for you.

First, I am not a friend of Bright Sun Studios as you call it. He has a Discord channel for new developers so we can share information and techniques. There are currently 5 of us in there in it's quite fun to see how each developer's game evolves. So I do know him and appreciate some of the advice he game me and others, it's nothing more than that.

Second, 'similar facial structure'? You mean the default Genesis 8 head that every Daz user automatically has? Doesn't it make sense that oen would appear the most? The main female character uses that one as it simply fit best with her hair.

Third, I do not have a particularly strong love for redheads at all. I did include one as the haircolor seemed to fit her character design better than blond (which is what I first imagined her like in my mind).

Fourth, I'm not sure what 'girl' you're talking about here. So I'm not sure how to answer that or respond to it properly. Because I'm not a girl.

All except for the first one are pretty generic things. If you have any further questions, let me know

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes