b0nz0

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone else on 1.2.0 still unable to interact with Reika after completion of pregnancy? I've deleted my save data and started again from beginning, but the same bug is still there.

Reactions: yagami020

AHYH030

Feb 14, 2022
Anyone else on 1.2.0 still unable to interact with Reika after completion of pregnancy? I've deleted my save data and started again from beginning, but the same bug is still there.
QQ20241008-103456.png other players have raised the same issue. Perhaps you could send your save file to the developer to help them fix the bug more quickly:)

Reactions: FisherMatt

Brandon391

May 1, 2023
On steam, in my country it game is unavailable, but i anyway wanna make supportive MIGI Studios. Somebody know how to make direct payment to developers?

Qtolong123

May 20, 2024
I haven't seen this bug reported, but on v1.2.0 the 'progress' screen is locked for me, and won't progress. After every interaction, the fluid totals show a crazy high number, and the # of times, cleaning BJ, etc. don't increment. I also have the bug where you can't progress after pregnancy. Are these related? I had no issues with the original build.

UvU

Mar 18, 2022
whenever i open the game the screen turn black and then the game closed right away, anyone know how to fix it? help please

phillipwood

Jul 15, 2021
Anyone knows what to do when Reika gives birth for the first time? The game tells to "reward" her but I can't interact with anything and I can't skip time. Any ideas?
After every interaction, the fluid totals show a crazy high number, and the # of times, cleaning BJ, etc. don't increment. I also have the bug where you can't progress after pregnancy.
That's exactly what's happening to me too.

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
16gb and the game runs at below 30fps at low setting. This game seem good but jesus crist i don't know is it because of poor optimization or is it because this game packs more stuffs than i thought it would be.

Edit: It run smoother now that i have reset the game, but still the stuttering is quite annoying :((.

Last edited:

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
16gb and the game runs at below 30fps at low setting. This game seem good but jesus crist i don't know is it because of poor optimization or is it because this game packs more stuffs than i thought it would be.

Edit: It run smoother now that i have reset the game, but still the stuttering is quite annoying :((.
32 gb ram ddr clocked at 4200mhz with a 6700xt gpu running max settings. Its a bug nothing to do with specs.

• Sad
Reactions: KenNight

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
Nice game. Can anyone give me name of more games like this. Interactable 3D and Full or almost Full game. demo games are just long wait

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes