poorboy945

May 20, 2022
The game is great, but the optimization is so bad. Maybe we have to wait for it to update for a while

S3Sly

Feb 8, 2024
I get to the part where the girl is laying on the bed after that it just keeps asking if i wanna skip to a new pose of her how do you get past that part?

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
So, the X-ray in this game is pretty great. You can choose between windowed view, or a modelled 3d x-ray.

Not that MIGI/ Green Curry would ever be reading this, but I honestly think they would do well creating a Honey Select/ DAZ style sandbox for other game creators to use. Their gameplay and story isn't their strong suit, it's the actual underlying engine and the variety of animations they have (from Perfect Lover, Succubus and this game). Give the ability to customise faces, outfits etc... and I think this foundation is better than HS.

Reactions: wtfismook

SergeantDes

Apr 3, 2023
So I’ll start by saying I am trying to run this on my steam deck and that could most definitely be the issue but I thought I’d see if anybody else had any ideas. I can’t get the game to even open I use bottles to run the exe file I can see a sound icon in the corner of the bottles shortcut on my home bar and the games icon pops up on the bar for half a sec then nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

bfpomperma

May 28, 2017
does anyone have the version 1.0.1, please? I kinda wanted to continue playing but after the pregnancy, there's noway to interact with her, I tried the fixes here already.

Tadewing

Jan 3, 2024
There's a in version 1.0.0 where Reika gets stuck after giving birth to a baby and you'll be unable to interact with her.
The only fix is to delete your save file located at: Sex Formula\Sex Formula_Data\SaveData

Last edited:

chrono732

Jul 12, 2017
Wtf?
View attachment 4030923

Edit: This thing crashed my entire pc. I was about to open jdownloader to download so called "fixed" version of the game and suddenly got a blank screen with only a functioning cursor. Nothing I've tried worked, so I had to force restart my system. And this is what jdownloader shows to me when I open it again:
View attachment 4030994
Anyone below 32gb of ram should absolutely stay away from this game. I have 32gb of ram and this still happened to me.
I'm running a 3060TI R5 3600 with 32gb RAM. Found out it runs on uncapped FPS so it takes up a lot of memory and GPU usage. I had to use NVIDIA control panel to cap the frame rate at 60 to stop the game from taking up all my resources. I suggest you try that instead.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I'm running a 3060TI R5 3600 with 32gb RAM. Found out it runs on uncapped FPS so it takes up a lot of memory and GPU usage. I had to use NVIDIA control panel to cap the frame rate at 60 to stop the game from taking up all my resources. I suggest you try that instead.
Putting a framerate limit won't help with memory usage because they are two unrelated things. Besides, I always use a global profile framerate limiter in rivatuner.

Nachtfeuer

Dec 29, 2023
find need hacker lol
So just bugfixes, really wonder if there are still gameplay additions in the pipeline. From a technical viewpoint this game is fantastic and Reika can be made real cute, but the game gets rather dull in just an hour or so.

Why is her orgasm linked and limited to the vaginal intercourse scenes? They could have expanded that rather easily, I suppose. That's just the tip of the iceberg...lots of dormant potential right now imho.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes