VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sex Kingdom [v0.3b] [StrippedGames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else getting a feeling of deja vu, like i've already seen that initial dialogue & setup in an old Meet & Fuck game (possibly of the same name)? :unsure:

Ah, found it - Meet & Fuck: Lavindor Kingdom. The scene between warrior lady & healer is almost the same.
That said the problem presented by the queen is a much bigger one.

Last edited:
Reactions: strippedgames

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
I like how much action MC gets in the game but some images are waaaay too grainy, to the point of being distracting
Yes, I had some difficulties with night images (Bad idea to make the MC arrive in the city at dusk, hahaha) However, I am already rendering new images with more quality to be replaced in the next release.

Need Milf here Dev
Good idea!

The story and dialogue is very familiar. I'm pretty sure I've played a Flash Game before who had the same story as this sometime in the late 2000's and early 2010's.
Yes, the inspiration for creating the game came from Meet N 'Fuck - Lavindor Kingdom. Even the first scene has great similarities.

HEY MATE , I really like models and graphics.

Especially dick model. (no Im not a gay for shallow persons) but INSTEAD , I hate when many developers put a size of penis like arm long, like horse cocks in many games.

You matched somehow good size.

Now bout women/girls : I REALLY LOVE THAT GREY COLOR OF HAIR LIKE SILVER SMOKE STYLE. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I also find it a bit exaggerated what some DEVs do with the MC's dick. I like the feeling of being in the character's skin so I opted for something more "normal" hahaha About the hair color, it reminds me of some ex girlfriends...

(...) he went out to buy cigaretes as soon as he heard about the pregnancy... (...). Ok, that strike me like: the dev are definetly from Brasil!
View attachment 1158231
I guarantee that many Brazilians identified themselves in that sentence, lol PS: Take a look at the other language that comes with the game, it's my native language :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: zhausJack

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
Good premise, can't wait to see more, though I wasn't allowed to be nasty and got punished for it. Main issue is the grainy renders, really distracting.
My idea is that some characters will like you to be nasty and others will not, I am still defining the personality of each one.

Time for chicken advice !!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chicken out!
I temporarily replaced inappropriate images and terms to redesign Patreon's page. Thank you very much, chicken!

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
Anyone else getting a feeling of deja vu, like i've already seen that initial dialogue & setup in an old Meet & Fuck game (possibly of the same name)? :unsure:

Ah, found it - Meet & Fuck: Lavindor Kingdom. The scene between warrior lady & healer is almost the same.
That said the problem presented by the queen is a much bigger one.
Yes, the initial idea really came from there!

• Red Heart
Reactions: leon02457

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Sex Kingdom [v0.3a]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sex Kingdom [v0.3a]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Sex Kingdom [v0.2a]

di un fan Sex Kingdom [v0.2a]

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The game tells the story of a medieval healer who is called to the Kingdom of Sex, where the men of the kingdom have contracted a mysterious sexual disease and you are the only one capable of curing them.
And why should i do it? Sounds like a waste of time and future ntr...would be better to let them die, collect the widows and lt the next generation take care of it ^^

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
I managed to reduce the grainy and took the opportunity to adjust the animations of some scenes, it should be more fluid now. I await your opinions, thank you guys!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
My idea is that some characters will like you to be nasty and others will not, I am still defining the personality of each one.
Quick question for you Dev.
The only comment I have seen sofar that concerns me slightly is that you say some will like you to be nasty.
As someone that really isn't into that in either sexualy in RL or the games I play.
Not that i'm condeming it it's just not for me.
I'm just wondering will that then exclude me from any content with those woman that want nasty?.

Just Curious.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
of Sex Kingdom [v0.3a]

di un fan Sex Kingdom [v0.3a]

of Sex Kingdom [v0.2a]

di un fan Sex Kingdom [v0.2a]

Italian translation
LINK
Thread Updated
: 2021-05-13
Release Date: 2021-05-13
Version: 0.3a

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
Quick question for you Dev.
The only comment I have seen sofar that concerns me slightly is that you say some will like you to be nasty.
As someone that really isn't into that in either sexualy in RL or the games I play.
Not that i'm condeming it it's just not for me.
I'm just wondering will that then exclude me from any content with those woman that want nasty?.

Just Curious.
It is a very interesting question LWtbo. What I meant is that some girls may like you to be unpleasant, but of course not in dialogues that make you look like a complete idiot. No girl would like that, right? What I really think is that as you get "intimate" with some girls (in the case of the Kingdom of Sex this is controlled by the relationship points), you can be a little more depraved. Some may not accept these types of dialogues so easily, others may already accept them from the beginning. Consider Being a Dik as an example, where you can be a DIK or a CHICK, the approach will be similar.

hey, Stripped Games,

thanks for sharing, mate;
good luck.
Thank you very much for your support, ZenChap!

Italian translation
LINK
Thread Updated
: 2021-05-13
Release Date: 2021-05-13
Version: 0.3a
Thank you very much for your efforts to translate my game, Gleemer! I attached your comment to the main post, thanks!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes