VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sex Kingdom [v0.3b] [StrippedGames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
NThumbF95.png

Overview:
The game tells the story of a medieval healer who is called to the Sex Kingdom, where the men of the kingdom have contracted a mysterious sexual disease and you are the only one capable of curing them. Flirt with nymphomaniac elves, save half-naked princesses or drink in the tavern with the King's beautiful guards. Sex Kingdom awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-15
Release Date: 2021-06-12
Developer: Stripped Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3b
Language: English / Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Recommended to start a new game

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

COMPRESSED VERSIONS (50-90mb)
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

TRANSLATION: ITALIAN (This translation is unofficial, it was created by a fan.)

Stripped.png SC2_DianeMT2a.png SC2_TheTavern4a.png SC3_EleonoreStand1a.png SC3_KristalBJ1b.png SC3_RebeccaRidding4a.png SC2_HeyaTalk4b.png SC3_RebeccaStanding1a.png SC4_KristalTitJob5c.png SC4_KristalTitJob1b.png SC6_AfterHunt1a.png SC6_JudySex1c.png SC6_RebeccaSex2c.png SC6_RubyHunt2b.png SC6_RubyMT1a.png SC6_JudyHunt2b.png SC6_JudySex5a.png SC6_RubyMT2b.png

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> An adventurer in the world of Visual Novels by Renpy, currently developing the game Sex Kingdom.

Can you read that out loud and tell me if it still makes sense? I've read it three times now, and I still can't understand it. :(

Also, a tip for the patreon page, the forehead of the model for the "avatar," picture has poke through in the forehead (those black spots)...you might want to either do some post work, or adjust the forehead size of the hair to prevent that kind of thing from happening.

Reactions: strippedgames

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
Hello. Sex content optional or not?

Hi Prokopije... The sexual content appears according to the dialogue. There is a route with no sexual content whatsoever, I can create a MOD where the options that take this route are colored differently if you like.

Last edited:

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
> An adventurer in the world of Visual Novels by Renpy, currently developing the game Sex Kingdom.

Can you read that out loud and tell me if it still makes sense? I've read it three times now, and I still can't understand it. :(

Also, a tip for the patreon page, the forehead of the model for the "avatar," picture has poke through in the forehead (those black spots)...you might want to either do some post work, or adjust the forehead size of the hair to prevent that kind of thing from happening.
I'm sorry for that, English is not my native language. Anyway, I removed that part of the description about the game. Thank you very much! On the Patreon page, I will change. Thank you!

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
Wtf with backgrounds? - it's look like just scene from VAM.
Sorry, I dragged the images directly from the game folder but the backgrounds are added separately within Renpy so they were absent here, lol. I'll fix it, thanks!

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi Prokopije... The sexual content appears according to the dialogue. There is a route with no sexual content whatsoever, I can create a MOD where the options that take this route are colored differently if you like.
I don't want to play dry cock route, but also don't want to play harem or something like that. I wanted to know if we, as players, choose with which girls MC have sex or not? Is it possible to pick just one girl and have sex just with her and ignore (in terms of sexual contacts) other girls?

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
I don't want to play dry cock route, but also don't want to play harem or something like that. I wanted to know if we, as players, choose with which girls MC have sex or not? Is it possible to pick just one girl and have sex just with her and ignore (in terms of sexual contacts) other girls?
I get it ... In this version there is only one girl and sex with her will depend on the dialogue. In episode 1 (which will be released at the end of the month) you can choose which girls to relate to, regardless of the main story, so yes, you can ignore a character you don't like.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Very moderate but not bad for an intro.
Not much to say for now.
Play time: a couple of minutes.
Blowjob after about one minute in the game.
Keeping it for now.
Waiting for future update.

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
Good luck,
StrippedGames

I took a left at the fork in the road and ended up in Sex Village :giggle:
Thank you, very much!

So will there be a route where we take over the kingdom (not as a tyrant but as a good king) with a full harem?
The player will be able to have relationships with several women, as they appear throughout the story.

Well.. this looks promising :)

Best of luck with the Game development :)
Thank you very much!

Very moderate but not bad for an intro.
Not much to say for now.
Play time: a couple of minutes.
Blowjob after about one minute in the game.
Keeping it for now.
Waiting for future update.
I made some changes where I added a bigger introduction to the game and small changes to the dialogue to better fit the main story. The intention of this first version was really to receive the opinion of the players and to test the mechanics (I'm still learning). The entire first chapter has already been written and programmed, I am currently rendering the scenes that should come out this week with the new introduction. Thank you for your interest!

strippedgames
I think... I already see this NPC before... In many games XD
Haha, really ... For this character I made very few changes to an existing model, I decided at the last minute that I wanted someone talking while I gave the first warnings about the game.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes