VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sex Kingdom [v0.3b] [StrippedGames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
t is a very interesting question LWtbo. What I meant is that some girls may like you to be unpleasant, but of course not in dialogues that make you look like a complete idiot. No girl would like that, right? What I really think is that as you get "intimate" with some girls (in the case of the Kingdom of Sex this is controlled by the relationship points), you can be a little more depraved. Some may not accept these types of dialogues so easily, others may already accept them from the beginning. Consider Being a Dik as an example, where you can be a DIK or a CHICK, the approach will be similar.
Good to know and thanks for the responce.
I have little issue in being a DIK to get a girl just so long as I can choose not to be a DIK once im in the sack with her after I have got her.:)

Reactions: strippedgames

blackJoker11

Mar 28, 2021
Very moderate but not bad for an intro.
Not much to say for now.
Play time: a couple of minutes.
Blowjob after about one minute in the game.
Keeping it for now.
Waiting for future update.
How can i get BJ at first place ? i try a lot time it doesn't work XDDDDDDD LoooooooL

Reactions: strippedgames

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
The game has been updated to version 0.3b and is free for everyone from F95zone to download. Thanks! Below I will answer some questions about the game, but I will mark it as Spoiler. OK? Sorry for the delay!

How do you get the threesome between Rebecca and Krystal?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can i get BJ at first place ? i try a lot time it doesn't work XDDDDDDD LoooooooL

How do you get the 8th scene in the gallery?

Thanks to everyone for the feedbacks!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Pretty sure this is abandoned. Dev's Patreon hasn't been updated since the day the last update was released, on June 12th, and their last post here was only 3 days later. :(

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes