gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
I don't understand that tendency when games on Steam are high-rated while here on F95 they are considered trash.
Is it that most AVN players on steam are 14 y.o. who cum whenever they see a tit
or
are we just such experienced gourmets on F95?
:unsure:
's like anything else really...
After a few games you get used to the character types and the peculiar logic (e.g. 95% of mothers in these things are down for incest). Then it's down to the details, where it's easy to find... mediocrity, or at least something to gripe about.

Besides, game reviewers on Steam are trying to gain some sort of social capital on Steam - that's why people on Steam rate games they know absolutely nothing about.

For me the gourmet experience is achieved on DLsite - fresh and tasty games, many made by experienced and acclaimed game developers.

Reactions: dinopara

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
This looks pretty good from the previews. Anybody tested it and willing to give a review before taking the dive and downloading 11 gigs?

• Wow
Reactions: L33tmaster

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
The previews look really good but looking at this guys other works...I suddenly have my doubts :LUL:

Fruttie

May 15, 2022
well downloaded the full... is it me or is the sound not working properly?
the music plays fine in the menu, the sounds effects seem okay but as soon as u enter the first scene (the one at the wall outside and u open the door) it seems everything goes into slowmotion and the sound is getting really bad...

starbright2

Apr 9, 2022
Sex of thrones....the throniest of all sexes...Throne of Games...Gamethrone....Thrones of Sex?
Game of Bones, Game of Loans, Game of Cones, Game of Jones, Game of Moans, Game of Pones, Game of Zones.
Came of Moans? No. Dame of Moans!!! Lame of Moans. Flame of Moans! Name of Moans. The Name of the Moan. Rain of Moans.
Rain of Zones. Rain of Bones. Tame of Cones. Tame of Jones. Rain of Scones. Train of Drones. Shame of Thrones. (Corey) Haim of Stones. Super Mega Ultra Game of Thrones. Supreme Thronedown. Spongebone Gamepants. Drain of Crones. Lane of Phones.
Spider Throne
The Thronefather. Citizen Throne. One Flew Over The Sex Nest. Throne Blvd. Sword of the Throne. My Throne Lady. Dances With Thrones. Jurassic Throne. Throned Away. The Throne Connection. All Quiet on the Western Throne. Throne Hard. Thronegully The Last Rainforest.

Last edited:

paidfire

Jan 24, 2022
Played for 15 minutes before going to bed. First impression: dialogues are atrocious, female NPCs flirt with MC for no reason and basically throw themselves at him. Story also seems half-assed. No transition from a scene where we spy on a girl that masturbates in a guardroom (the scene is okay, albeit a little too slow) to a dialogue with her. MC closes the door and we're suddenly on a wall together with said girl talking about some other stuff, and there's not even a mention of peeping. This girl explicitly mentions that the other girls (that MC is going to meet at some point) are hot (because we clearly can't see or judge for ourselves when those said girls are shown on the screen, or maybe she thinks that MC is dumb).

I'll probably play more tomorrow and write a review but so far it seems in line with the other games by this dev, i.e. pretty sex scenes and unbearable story/gameplay. Good for a quick fap but that's it. There's an improvement though, the scene was not a 5 second looped video but a proper one. Maybe there is some redemption to be had. I'm not convinced yet though.

Oh, and there are minigames. We all love those, right?

Jan 13, 2018
Probably a mix of both. Also can't be sure how well steam bothers to filter out dem fake reviews, if at all. :unsure::coffee:
While on F95 you can be sure that the mods/admins will filter out fakes if they catch 'em.
I find that highly subjective. There is a lot of early access garbage that gets a lot of high ratings on this site, probably from backers who are invested in a game getting high traffic and thus more support. Plenty of reviews clearly the rules to hit the 200 character requirement yet slip under the radar anyway until they're reported. I've had at least one of my reviews nuked by mods for "breaking the rules" while others were completely ignored (mine wasn't gushing with praise so I wonder what happened), but that game went under anyway so what does it matter at the end of the day.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dinopara

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Plenty of reviews clearly the rules to hit the 200 character requirement yet slip under the radar anyway until they're reported.
At least they get removed when reported. Realistically it's impossible to vet every review because there's tons of them.
I offered some ideas for improving reviewing, like creating a new job on F95, the reviewer.
Then barring everyone else from reviewing anything and leaving reviewing to those specially picked reviewers.

But.. unlikely to fly, since everyone on here seem to like having trash reviews everywhere. Aka quantity over quality. :whistle::coffee:

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
I don't understand that tendency when games on Steam are high-rated while here on F95 they are considered trash.
Is it that most AVN players on steam are 14 y.o. who cum whenever they see a tit
or
are we just such experinced gourmets on F95?
:unsure:
Refined palettes...

Reactions: LOL32
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes