bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SexOfThrones-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Nice, another slop.​

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
DLSite is starting to become filled with AIslop rpgmaker ntr games, course you can find good stuff like saraman island or mad island which is also available here but you'll fish for diamond in a ocean of slop in the same way you would do it here minus the missing complete tags or [v0.5.8] :LUL:
I use MTool and do not have to restrict myself to translated stuff. Some of the games I like only show up on F95 a year or so late. Some of them never get here - like "RelaxGreen e youkoso, " a game about females tickling each other for money - or 6colors games about transvestitism.

It has always been true that a certain amount of the content on Dlsite is pretty weak. Sometimes the big trend (like NTR) is not to my taste. Still, DLsite is not full of false hopes, attempted toll-collecting (it's nice that people wanna get paid to try and make a game but WTAF!) and abandonware like F95 is.

Last edited:
Reactions: adelsvard

starbright2

Apr 9, 2022
Do any of those have NTR and incest? >:)
[/QUOTE]

Ah but you have to respect yourself post nut clarity.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
how big is the actual game though?

Zip file is around 11 gb
but how is it when unpacked?

My memory is crying in pain LOL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Wait a fckn minute
I just noticed the tags

WHAT KIND OF "OF THRONES" GAME IS THIS WITHOUT MILF AND INCEST TAGS???
REALLY THERE'S NONE?? o_O

Reactions: Thiron

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
My graphic card is literally a potato and I am able to play this game. Yet these wank-stains with their elite gaming computers complain that theyre unable to play the game. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

CinnaRebel

Apr 28, 2024
My graphic card is literally a potato and I am able to play this game. Yet these wank-stains with their elite gaming computers complain that theyre unable to play the game. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
got a 3070 card here. The game runs straight up bad. I'm getting motion sickness from the lag in the game cutscenes and dialogue transitions.

Reactions: Thiron

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Some games for whatever wild reason you can imagine, run better on older hardware.
Perhaps, this here item is one such case. :whistle::coffee:

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
I don't understand that tendency when games on Steam are high-rated while here on F95 they are considered trash.
Is it that most AVN players on steam are 14 y.o. who cum whenever they see a tit
or
are we just such experinced gourmets on F95?
:unsure:
I would compare you comment to this:
Steam player: Wow what a pair of boobs
F95 player (Plastic Surgery Master): Natural, artificial, artificial badly made, should be 5 mm higher...

Reactions: Michael_MAN
1.30 star(s) 4 Votes