bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SexTeacherTsuyoshi-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
Wait, vndb says that there is some netorare content in the game. Can anyone confirm whether that's true?
The NTR is subjective, it depends on your own perspective. The MC says he doesn't really mind seeing the girls with other men, but you as the player might, especially if you played through the other endings first. There is also "whose dick is better" dialogue that is typically found in NTR scenes, intended to evoke the feeling of loss.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Welp, so much for that string of all of 2 human translated games...
MTL translations using AI like GPT 4.0 are decent enough that I'd rather have them available for people who want them than not, but there really should be tags for "Official translations," "MTL," "Edited MTL," etc much like how we have tags for 2dcg, 3dcg, and AI cg.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Gakuen Saimin Reido uses the same engine as this game and it's in my backlog, so I could translate it as well, but... there's an open translation thread for fan-translation (way better than MTL)... tough it seems to be stalled. I'm not sure what the proper etiquette is in such a case.
I'd get in touch with the person already doing the translation halfway and see if they need help collaborating or taking over if necessarily and just get it out there. You have my gratitude.

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
Has anyone else gotten any this when trying to start the game?
View attachment 3688041
From the installation instructions:
"If the game fails to start you may need to install DirectX Runtime libraries. You can run DXSETUP.exe from the DirectX subdirectory (this was taken from the original game DVD) or you can search online for a download link from Microsoft."

Reactions: John573

LordEmer

Oct 21, 2017
Any idea if sharing is unavoidable? If it is avoidable on which routes is it unavoidable?
Besides the NTR route ofc. The Orgy also looks like its share thing.
What about other endings?

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
Any idea if sharing is unavoidable? If it is avoidable on which routes is it unavoidable?
Besides the NTR route ofc. The Orgy also looks like its share thing.
What about other endings?
Except for the Orgy/NTR route, the heroines only have sex with the MC.
No sharing happens unless you explicitly choose it.