fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Secret room: right by the window, behind the sideboard, hit the wall.
* replenish tickets
* dev notes
* go through the hole in the floor to enter the replay gallery

funny thing that. i found it by accident dicking around in the room and hearing the knocking sound. after completing the game it shows me this:

Last edited:

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
Any way to fix the translation, English is not my first language as well....but some of the words.,, are very confusing.. its a bit of a turn off

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
I'm sure MTL will be pretty good soon with translators like DeepL, but right now these games really hurt my eyes! I wanna play them but it's just impossible to enjoy if I don't get the "plot" at all, that's like half the fun for me :(

Reactions: Angelcrush
Nov 24, 2019
MTL :(

I hope someday the tech is good enough that JP-EN MTL is actually good.
The tech is actually at very least decent; The problem is usually two:
- of course is that you can't have a tool doing editorial work for you (fit text to screens, for example)
- you give the tools strings, but you read everything as a text. (So you have context, but the tool doesn't)

In general, a translator under the same circumstances the tools have would not produce something much better :whistle:

All the time you will need to fix these things is not much different than the time you would need to translate it personally, which is also significant (You probably won't be doing more than 100 strings/hour; Even less if you actually need to test or have no experience on the field).

So at very least for the foreseeable future, we'll have either MTLs trying to at least be understandable (with varying degrees of improvement at this), or untranslated; With a few games with devoted fans (or lots of money) getting a proper translation in a process which takes years.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Would be a perfect game if it wasn't because of MTL and the jscript error, beside those 2 problems this is a good game with lot of girls and H event to explore and having fun with. Love Nyu hentai so it was very good that he's start making game and hopefully he will release more games in the future

Reactions: Mich07

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
A fuckfest without plot. Don't get me wrong, free sex rpgm games can be awesome. But but so far this seem like about find a girl, show ticket and reveal sex scene. That's it. Well, I'll give it a try. Thanks for share.

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Uh i did play this a while ago and i was almost jumpscared by scat content... Not sure if it's optional since i did play it in jp and was unlucky in one of the choices, but probably still needs the tag?

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"I never thought it'd happen, but I was starting to get bored of just jerking off every day. Luckily, my saviour came in the form of MTL, who gives me a strange ticket.
The possibilities of fucking up a decent writing are endless! I can never be bored of this!"

1373724_1373509_1301623_RJ328928_img_smp1.jpg

EDIT: Using MTL as a readable translation is like cooking in a dirty pot. No matter what fine ingredients you've used, or how well you cook, your stew will taste like dick.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes