carharadon

Jul 1, 2019
there is a any new uptade? and futa lene is won the pool ? i cant wait to see your futa on male art
I'd say it's closer to 10% gay.

I think options are great, and there are people that enjoy futa a lot, so Lene does have an extra appendage. People might not like that there is no option to make her lose the dick, but Lene has a dick, if she didn't she would not be herself anymore, right? Her story and actions are backed by the fact she has a dong down there after all. That is my take on it, anyway.

I hope that is not a huge problem though. There are other girls in the game. (but I know Lene is one of the most popular design wise)
There is a any new uptade? and futa lene is won the pool ? i cant wait to see your futa on male arts! i think you do best game with your lene character. happy new year! and thx for the game

• Love
Reactions: 9inchz
Sep 23, 2017
there is a any new uptade? and futa lene is won the pool ? i cant wait to see your futa on male art
Yep, 2.3 is out for patreons. But since the dev himself kindly provides feedback in this forum noone will do the dick move of sharing the patreon restricted version here. It's buying him a coffee or waiting for the next public version man, sorry. XD

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yep, 2.3 is out for patreons. But since the dev himself kindly provides feedback in this forum noone will do the dick move of sharing the patreon restricted version here. It's buying him a coffee or waiting for the next public version man, sorry. XD
I wanted to wait for at least 0.4 since I have limited data, now I won't be tempted :p

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Yup, the new Patreon version (0.2.4) available on right now, and the public version (0.2.31) are also available on ! (it will be here as soon as the mods update the thread)

Reactions: carharadon
May 21, 2017
As far as I know there is nothing wrong with the build, I downloaded it again to test it and there was no problem, maybe it is on your end?
I even tried Detelting the existing game and I deleted the 'save' folder in C-drive. Then Extracted the game again. I can still load the game to save prior of deleting it. but 'save' folder in C-drive fails to appear. So i'm guessing the directory has changed? i spent more than 2 Hrs searching for it and still haven't found it.

Squee

Feb 19, 2017
Getting an error if I try to load or save, seems to work fine otherwise.
Have tried to download the file again from a different host and the same problem occurs.

error.jpg

Zehmun

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2019
Getting an error if I try to load or save, seems to work fine otherwise.
Have tried to download the file again from a different host and the same problem occurs.

View attachment 531359
Do you have any other RPG Maker games in the same folder? He is accusing the error of an asset that does not exist in our game. Perhaps it is a conflict with some other game.

Zehmun

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2019
I even tried Detelting the existing game and I deleted the 'save' folder in C-drive. Then Extracted the game again. I can still load the game to save prior of deleting it. but 'save' folder in C-drive fails to appear. So i'm guessing the directory has changed? i spent more than 2 Hrs searching for it and still haven't found it.
cant find it there
Do you have the HD partitioned? It may have happened that the saves folder was created on the HD partition being used as the primary

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes