BenisMan69

Jan 14, 2018
Am I missing something? I talked to lamir but I can't go to the back to the bath, it keeps telling me to go and talk to her.
Pretty sure thats a kinda abandoned story line, for now i dont think there is anything you can rally do except the evening visits and morning cooking events.
She will be the focus of the next update though

FireDog3

Mar 18, 2019
I have been playing this game on my mac, it works until i try to save the game. Is there any way to make a save file on my mac.

TsujimX

Aug 14, 2017
great i love lene she is the best in the game
sry for asking but if you can put more futa i will pray to the heavens for your soul to be reencarnated in a anime world xD
futa legion rules
ps sry for english i have learn all playing video games ;)

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
Great game dev, liking it all except one thing... can we please have a real option to reject foot fetish stuff. If thats not an option can I complete this game without leveling up girls I don't like? not trying to be one of those "is it optional?" guys but the forced foot fetish is getting agrivating.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
Hell yeah! It was really worth waitting for. Lene is such a beast, 10/10, her last scene might not be for everyone, but it hits the spot for those who appreciate it. XD

Sep 23, 2017
Sure, here you go:

(it isn't much of a save, but you can get Lene at the bar 18h every other day)

Reactions: pc9010

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
So, is there a fix for this or is my save just permanently fucked with the endless need of my home planet requiring me to return? It kinda ruins the game for me considering it fucks up the scenes as well.
your not alone on this this just happen to me i have no clue what cause it either really -.-
Just FYI, for me this happened first during the scene after you go to sleep and it says your relationship with Lene improved, when she tells you you've been conscripted to the town guard and opens up your first quest with her. I just went back and replayed that scene slowly (without holding the action button to skip through dialogue) and things seem fine for now. I'll update if I notice another scene triggering this bug.

This did set me back a few hours of gameplay though, because at first I was just trying to power through hoping the annoying bug will eventually go away. Sigh...

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
So, is there a fix for this or is my save just permanently fucked with the endless need of my home planet requiring me to return? It kinda ruins the game for me considering it fucks up the scenes as well.
We honestly still didn't found out where that bug starts to happen to fix it permanently, We will release a hotfix in a few days that will add a function to the statue (the one in front of the clinic) that will fix the flying protagonist, just so people won't lose their progress.
I know it sucks to lose your save, sorry for that but we will try to fix it soon.

Great game dev, liking it all except one thing... can we please have a real option to reject foot fetish stuff. If thats not an option can I complete this game without leveling up girls I don't like? not trying to be one of those "is it optional?" guys but the forced foot fetish is getting agrivating.
Not everyone likes all types of fetishes and that is understandable, we try to give the player the option to avoid things they don't want to see, especially with the characters that have a specific fetish engraved in most of their scenes (Elinnie has a lot of anal, Illyana is mostly foot fetish, and Lene has a dick, and even if she doesn't use it she still has it).

Try looking at the to see if there is any scene you would like to avoid.

At this moment the only progress the player can make is their relationship with the girls, so you don't NEED to even speak with someone you don't like.

Can you do something with jill yet?
Nope, no content for jill atm, but it will happen eventually.

Reactions: ColdFingers
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes