kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
it will be in a save folder on the root of whatever drive letter you installed the game on, not necessarily C:\.

TsujimX

Aug 14, 2017
Nope my felow companion you are not the only one that want that i want more LENE and more futa diferent types and likes
the only other good futa that i played is futadom world and warloks and boobs the 3 that i like the most it's realy dificult to find a good futa game this days but this game i realy love it you are awesome Zehmun
i'm looking forward for the next update of LENE

Reactions: Silverfan936

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Nope my felow companion you are not the only one that want that i want more LENE and more futa diferent types and likes
the only other good futa that i played is futadom world and warloks and boobs the 3 that i like the most it's realy dificult to find a good futa game this days but this game i realy love it you are awesome Zehmun
i'm looking forward for the next update of LENE
more futa characters?, I kinda hope they expand on Lene´s "sister" first tho

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
ok, so just in case anyone has the same issue, for some reason my relationship with Lene wouldnt improve and an after -quest cutscene wouldnt play out either(havent checked yet if it can), but at the very least by rebooting the game the issue with Lene´s hearts was solved.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Patch Notes

• Added new quest board system (Receive a letter at level 3 to unlock)
  • Added a new quest from the quest board.
    • Seraph x Lesser Succubus foot worship /footjob scenes
  • Added new enemies
    • Seraph [lv.3]
    • Lesser Succubus
  • Added a temporary fix for MC jumping away from the screen during dialogue. (Interact with the statue in front of the clinic to update your save file)
  • Added new maps
  • Rework on the fishing system (New fishing minigame!)
    • Added new types of fish to be found.
“Groundwork to find fish girls in the water”

Reactions: Silverfan936

ch_b_l

Apr 30, 2017
It seems I found a bug:
Lene gives me a quest 'Conscripted in the guard' and talk to her once ready. But after some time and a few flower gifts she gives a second quest 'Witchs Experiments' that overrides 'quest' button in dialogue, and after completing it I can no longer go to 'Conscripted in the guard' since she have no 'quest' dialogue anymore.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The new fishing system has an major flaw. There is no explanation and I can't figure out how it's supposed to work. Never saw any kind of movement or change while fishing.

Bug: The scene between Lene and the maids, after the maids want to test you, plays every night.

Last edited:

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
It seems I found a bug:
Lene gives me a quest 'Conscripted in the guard' and talk to her once ready. But after some time and a few flower gifts she gives a second quest 'Witchs Experiments' that overrides 'quest' button in dialogue, and after completing it I can no longer go to 'Conscripted in the guard' since she have no 'quest' dialogue anymore.
The new fishing system has an major flaw. There is no explanation and I can't figure out how it's supposed to work. Never saw any kind of movement or change while fishing.

Bug: The scene between Lene and the maids, after the maids want to test you, plays every night.
Thanks for letting me know, we will try to fix it soon! And about the fishing, we need to make some tutorials for a few mechanics that might seem hard to grasp.

Pokerf

Jan 26, 2019
Hi, I'm new to the game, but when I try to save or go to continue on the title screen, there's an error about failing to load, "Guys1.png."

MAE356

May 27, 2018
Hi, I'm new to the game, but when I try to save or go to continue on the title screen, there's an error about failing to load, "Guys1.png."
Delete the "save" Folder in the root of your drive. That fixed this bug for me. Keep in mind, that you will need to start over again!

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes