Kimishiki

Jun 12, 2020
Why is the main player character hopping about on my screen during dialog? Is it cuz I drank that drink with Lene and her mistress? But that was like 3 nights ago.

Oct 11, 2018
It seems as i might have broken the game :oops:.

I started playing version 2.8 loading my save from version 2.5 i got a message telling me "my relationship with Lamiriel has grown stronger" but no 2nd quest...So I messed around doing the other new content and giving Lamiriel more flowers... no new message. Okej? i went in and checked her status in my Diary. only 1 heart okej i spent 1 week ingame only giving her a flower and then going to bed still no new message and still only 1 heart.

So yea i think i broke it.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
It seems as i might have broken the game :oops:.

I started playing version 2.8 loading my save from version 2.5 i got a message telling me "my relationship with Lamiriel has grown stronger" but no 2nd quest...So I messed around doing the other new content and giving Lamiriel more flowers... no new message. Okej? i went in and checked her status in my Diary. only 1 heart okej i spent 1 week ingame only giving her a flower and then going to bed still no new message and still only 1 heart.

So yea i think i broke it.
Enter bathhouse at night (18:00~22:00) after getting her relationship up to start her second quest!

Oct 11, 2018
Enter bathhouse at night (18:00~22:00) after getting her relationship up to start her second quest!
Done that for over 2 weeks in game. I just get average bathhouse night if i talk to Lamiriel she ask if i want to take a bath and so on.

Thoue i did manage to get the threesome event.

Last edited:

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
Why are the save files in the damn root folder of the drive? That should NEVER be the case with a game, there is zero reason for it, and it just makes it even harder to back up game saves if you want to go down a different path or restart without losing previous progress..honestly really disappointed in that fact, and it seems to me it's just sloppy or lazy production to not have the saves within the game folder like 99.9% of games out there, not a single one comes to mind where the saves for a game are simply dropped into the root of the drive the game is on.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Did not know this, but apparently if you have 144 hertz monitor everything in game is sped up. It’s probably common sense in the pc gaming world, but I’m new to all of this, so I was not aware. I have since fix the problem.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SolvalleySchoolRV-1509655138

at least that is where mine are and that is where most games i have played that are made in RenPy keeps there saves
i alredy had the renpy on appdata open but nothing related to the game itself :(

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
Sorry but you call this a guide it gives 0 explanation to anything. No what gifts i should give the girls what should i start with etc

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Finally came around to playing this, and boy oh boy they don't treat the main 6 characters equally do they? Lamiriel gets all the love from the devs, Claire gets a decent amount, and the other 3 get almost nothing. Like seriously, are Maribel, Illyana, and Elinnie going to get a blood infusion to bring them back to speed with the rest soon or something? Its kinda insane the devs are talking about adding threesomes when so many of the "Main Characters" are basically leftovers.

Besides that though I actually really enjoyed the game, cant believe that I wrote the game off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parthornax
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes