RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I mean Monster girls are best fetish by far, but I still think bringing Illyana, Maribel, and Elinnie up to speed with the other 2 should be priority number 1.

Reactions: Ragingrager

sangra

Apr 15, 2019
the game save folder is at the beginning of the partition (where you have saved the game) = windows 10

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
How is it that in this rpgm game saves are saved if you delete the game from your computer but in other rpgm games I have to save the saves myself?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
There is no way to disable it since it is part of the lore of the character and it is heavily implied on her interactions with the other characters. However, There is no need to interact with the futa character to progress, she is entirely optional. We are aware some people might dislike it, but in the future, we will implement an option to ignore any futa interaction from the game if the player wishes to.
Thank god.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
is it normal to the character sprite be flying around? and where is the save file? I use windows10

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
There is no way to disable it since it is part of the lore of the character and it is heavily implied on her interactions with the other characters. However, There is no need to interact with the futa character to progress, she is entirely optional. We are aware some people might dislike it, but in the future, we will implement an option to ignore any futa interaction from the game if the player wishes to.
Makes no damn sense you are the only man in the village yes so why is there futa.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Again that makes fuck all sense.
It was just a way to shoehorn in a fetish from the looks of it, the futa also has bigger junk than the mc based on the images for baffling reasons. It basically ruins the whole you're the only dick around in the village fantasy game was going for so I don't really see the purpose of bothering with that at all. You're not even the biggest dick in the village to make up for it. It's just very odd choices of implementation because it clashes with everything I just mentioned.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes