MirageBlake

Aug 15, 2018
Loving the game so far! Really looking forward to more Lene and Illyana content, hope it's coming soon! I was also wandering how will your relationships with the girls impact the game/ending? Will we get various specific endings for each girl? Will other girls react to your "maxing out" the relationship with one of them? Either way, keep up the good work. Peace

Reactions: carharadon

carharadon

Jul 1, 2019
Loving the game so far! Really looking forward to more Lene and Illyana content, hope it's coming soon! I was also wandering how will your relationships with the girls impact the game/ending? Will we get various specific endings for each girl? Will other girls react to your "maxing out" the relationship with one of them? Either way, keep up the good work. Peace
same! I cant wait to see more lene content

Reactions: Felleen

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
We don't have a final idea for how we are dealing with the ending, but I imagine there will be probably a specific ending for each girl, probably.
Also, the girls will probably react to any other lover the player has, that's something I really wanted to implement even if it ends up just a drama scene or just a quick mention during some sex scenes. The last thing I was working on was a threesome with Clarine and Lamir, that is unlocked after the player completed one quest for each, in it the two girls know that the player fucking them both. (no major drama here though)

Oh, yeah. version is out.

Reactions: Felleen

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So what % is feet? I was reading the reviews, and one said they liked the game because they're into foot fetish. I can ignore a few scenes, but its definitely not my cup of tea if its a major focus.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
There are a few foot focused scenes, but they are mostly on the character "Illyana" as that is her character kink, other than that there is a monster and a single foot scene for both "Lene" and "Clarine", but you can use to check where they are and avoid them entirely.

Reactions: carharadon

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
Elinniel
When is the lamir x lene update, you better put some work into that and I hope you have more than one scene planned for the two, if not I will be mad enough to the point of throwing rocks out of my window and hitting giraffs in africa directly on their kneecaps so dont mess with me.....

on a more serious note, your work is awesome^^, I love your work

Aidsdelivered

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Currently, the quests are eating all my time in the project, so I have no actual date for the Lamir x Lene scene, but I have a few ideas for it.

And just checking, how would you guys feel about a Lene x Maribel scene and Lamir x Clarine?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I was interested in how lenes feelings will develop with the mc and the clash with her feminity and masculinity. Hope it doesnt turn into lene and mc just banging all the females in town

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Unless the MC is involved get ready for the NTR tag.
Sorry, I wasn't very clear, the scenes would have the MC involved. The thing is, I want to use more than a single character in a few scenes, so I'm choosing some girls that would work together in a threesome.

zaMaaT

Dec 2, 2019
Where are the saves even located? I normally make a copy of the save file after i played through to ensure i don't lose it by accident but in this case i can't find the folder.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
Elinniel to be quite honest, every scene with lene ist quite well written, but as the scene where lene tops the mc shows, the girls would need some rest after the 4 hour long fuck, so if you can implement and write it well, sure I'd love more lene stuff in general

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes