Oct 31, 2017
Okay so I might jsut be stupid but the clock at the top right is gone... is there some hotkey or something that will breing it back?

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Just so you all know, if you use saveeditonline.com (not sure if others, including manually editing, are quite the same) stamina is variable #14 and #15. I changed them both to 700 with the website above and stuff like watering barely takes any of it, though I'll probably change it back down to 300-400 or so because I enjoy some balance.

Reactions: Necros006

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
So i just started the game, and i dont know what i did but now the visuals/the male protag's picture keeps zooming off or stretching and shrinking. and by zooming off i mean it shrinks and stretches as it moves slowly up past the window of the screen, think like an old windows screen saver. any idea how to fix this or do i just have to start over again? XD

Reactions: yaboidickweed

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I'd say it's closer to 10% gay.

I think options are great, and there are people that enjoy futa a lot, so Lene does have an extra appendage. People might not like that there is no option to make her lose the dick, but Lene has a dick, if she didn't she would not be herself anymore, right? Her story and actions are backed by the fact she has a dong down there after all. That is my take on it, anyway.

I hope that is not a huge problem though. There are other girls in the game. (but I know Lene is one of the most popular design wise)
No it is 100% gay.

Necros006

Jan 21, 2019
Just so you all know, if you use saveeditonline.com (not sure if others, including manually editing, are quite the same) stamina is variable #14 and #15. I changed them both to 700 with the website above and stuff like watering barely takes any of it, though I'll probably change it back down to 300-400 or so because I enjoy some balance.
how do tou use this editor it says i need to upload a ".saverpg" file but i don't find it anywere
p.s. sorry for my bad english itìs not my first language

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
how do tou use this editor it says i need to upload a ".saverpg" file but i don't find it anywere
p.s. sorry for my bad english itìs not my first language
There is a savefile somewhere, for almost all RPGM games it's generally in a subfolder of the game (contents -> resources -> app.nw -> saves) but from what I recall this one saves the files in your c:// drive.

To access this game's save file, you need to open your file explorer window, go to your harddrive and open the C:/ drive. Inside of that is a folder called "saves" which has the file. Make sure to use an extra save copy beforehand just in case it somehow messes it up (so if you're using slot 1 then just save in slot 2 with the file you'll change). I don't honestly know why they chose to save it there since that's a genuinely awful place to save it because of how visible yet out of the way it is. anyways, once you have the file, just drag and drop it onto the panel for saveedit, change the variables I mentioned in my previous comment to whatever you want (within reason, since going to ridiculous values can break most games) and then download the altered copy and replace the original save with the altered save.

Necros006

Jan 21, 2019
There is a savefile somewhere, for almost all RPGM games it's generally in a subfolder of the game (contents -> resources -> app.nw -> saves) but from what I recall this one saves the files in your c:// drive.

To access this game's save file, you need to open your file explorer window, go to your harddrive and open the C:/ drive. Inside of that is a folder called "saves" which has the file. Make sure to use an extra save copy beforehand just in case it somehow messes it up (so if you're using slot 1 then just save in slot 2 with the file you'll change). I don't honestly know why they chose to save it there since that's a genuinely awful place to save it because of how visible yet out of the way it is. anyways, once you have the file, just drag and drop it onto the panel for saveedit, change the variables I mentioned in my previous comment to whatever you want (within reason, since going to ridiculous values can break most games) and then download the altered copy and replace the original save with the altered save.
i found the file, it was as you said in the "c" directory(i would have never tought to look there).
tanks for the help

Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
Hello, everyone. Wanted to do a small update on the game currently.

Currently, Build v2.11 is currently out for patrons. The link will be provided below if you want to support the developers. Also, the characters design for Maribel are going to be redesigned and uploaded in a future update. The artist, Elinniel, stated the following on Patreon :
" I wanted to redo her standard art for a while. When I finished her drawing the result was fine but as time went on she started to feel a little off to me, and for the oldest and most mature of the main characters she really didn't look the part, she barely even looks like an adult. Because of all that I really wanted to change her, and finally, I had the time to do it. I tried to make her look more like a model, with some long sexy legs, I also increased slightly her chest size and made it more visible, hopefully, that is some good sex appeal for her. I want to rewrite some of her interactions later, but for now, I’ll be just tweaking her art ". ( I personally like Maribel, so it's good that she's getting an update, even if she's not popular. )

LINK FOR v2.11 :

Photo of Maribel's updated design will be posted below.

1601065084709.png

Reactions: Elinniel

Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
Extra Notes
Also, there is a tutorial book for those who need some help.
( Will be updated by the SV development team. )

For those who hates reading, here is how to get the new scenes in v2.11 if it gets uploaded here.
  1. Illyana Bathhouse Titjob! (Saturday, 18:00h~22:00h) (Unlocked after Illyana Quest 2)
    • Scene:
Naughty: Breasts Grope, Titjob.

Henneui - The Woods!
“The woods are located north of town, and is blocked until level 5”

As a tip, if you wanna get images, you can go to the file that SV is located in and click it. ( For me, it states SexValley vWhateverNumber. ) Then, click on the folder of the same name again. Click on the folder called " www ", then click on the folder called " Images ". Finally, click on the folder called " Pictures ", and you should see all NSFW scenes located in that file. ( By the way, you'll need to use PeaZp, 7Zip, or any software in that line to unzip the RAR file and get the game to work.

Reactions: Elinniel

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
Well, i need a little help, every time i tried to save, load/continue or pick the diary the game crash. Any idea or solution about this one? im using the last version of the game.
Thanks for the help! :3

Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
Well, i need a little help, every time i tried to save, load/continue or pick the diary the game crash. Any idea or solution about this one? im using the last version of the game.
Thanks for the help! :3
Hey there! Sorry that no one has responded to your message.

What version are you currently playing? I'm assuming that you're playing the latest version on here, correct? I would need to receive more information regarding what version you are playing to really help you, but I'll quote kbutler.

" it will be in a save folder on the root of whatever drive letter you installed the game on... "

That means that the save, for some odd reason, is on your PC if you go to " This PC " , then " Local Drive ( aka your C: ), then click on the file called " save ". Your save should be there. I would also say to redownload the game and see if that works.

WARPING IMAGES

Also, lemme address the warping images for those who keep asking why it happens. It happens due to the tons of effects used in the game. There is really nothing you could do to stop it aside from saving the game every so often. Also, use the statue next to Maribel's clinic to save rather than just stopping the game and saving.

- Duartez

Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
MARIBEL UPDATE
Heads up that a new sneak peek of the new Maribel " Getting a sample " art has been uploaded to Patreon for those who want to view it. I am assuming that the next update will be on new Maribel art and fixes.

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
please fix bugs:
1some times the clock that tells the time doesn't show up
2 the relationship menu doest apear whene use the jurnal
im playing on PC

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes