L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I hate the idea of having the save file for an rpg maker game in root directory of C drive and I'm sure there are other who agree with me, so for those who are interested, here is a homebrew method of moving the default save file location.

1. Start the game and advance until the first day.

2. Save your game, then exit out of the game. (This will create the save folder in the root directory of the drive the game is installed on, but we can move it shortly).

3. Find the file 'rpg_managers.js' and open it with a text editor (SexValley_v0.X.XX\www\js\rpg_managers.js)

4. Use the find function (CTRL + F) and search for 'StorageManager.LocalFileDirectoryPath.' (If your text editor has numbered lines, you'll find it at line 655).

5. Once you find the function, delete line 656 - 660 (everything within the blue boxes)
Capture.PNG
and replace it with this:
Capture.PNG

6. Take the save folder from the root directory of the drive and place it into the 'www' folder present within the game folder. (It's recommended you do it this way because starting a new game with the changes to the code will create the save folder within the game folder, however it will not produce a 'config.rpgsave' file and as a result, the home screen is inaccessible and it will automatically start a new game)

And presto, enjoy fapping to your hearts content, knowing that your saves are no longer randomly thrown into the root directory of your drive.

P.S. Developers, as a humble Christian boy MAN, I ask that you praise the lord, accept his teaching into your heart, and move the save folder to a more convenient location.

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
So I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem (I've read through all the posts, but I might've missed it idk) but I can't seem to progress with Clarine? It said that her affection for me grew, but I had the aromatherapy scene happen and that seems to have bugged out the days? Like after that scene it seems the stuff stays the same as the previous day, the most obvious being my crops are still watered despite never having watered them that day.
I've tried to get it to work for 3 in-game weeks and still haven't been woken up by her.

kiblue

Mar 20, 2019
for the milk I don't know, but for the eggs, you have to buy the hens from the old lady, then go to the henhouse to collect the eggs

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
pls help when i load my save and open the jurnal book i cannot see the status on my book and the scene is all black Untitled.png

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.10.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Do you get to bed the futa chick? Or is she just there to fill the obligatory girl x girl trope?

onyxzephyr222

Feb 20, 2018
I get it's about repopulating but I'd be into this a bit more if there was an option for futa protag. Playing as a dude just feels weird for me. I'm only one person though so it's not like there MUST be that option.

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Is there a glitch with quest Gitfting? Cause always when I give Clarine brown mushroom she gets mad but in quest gifting it says I should give her mushroom ( I gave her this freaking mushroom twice and idk what I should do...) 1604954361790.png

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Is there a glitch with quest Gitfting? Cause always when I give Clarine brown mushroom she gets mad but in quest gifting it says I should give her mushroom ( I gave her this freaking mushroom twice and idk what I should do...) View attachment 892741
Just to check did you give Maribel the rafflesia first before giving Clarine the mushroom?

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
The problem is I never found rafflesia .(Okay dont mind me... THIS HUGE ASS FLOWER WAS RAFLESSIA (but at some point somewhere i wanted to check it out and couldnt pick it so I thought that it is unharvastable)) :ROFLMAO: (Also I would like to ask what is the best gift you can give to each one of the girls?)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes