Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
so there is bug when main character picture starts floating all around screen, any dialogue after bunch of seconds pic just start fly around like wtf :unsure:

Nuvaerk

Aug 10, 2017
I did not expect this but.. You're Lene scenes in this game is pretty much the hottest futa on male content in games i've ever seen (and i've seen alot). Personally wish she could lose the attitude abit eventually and become softer (atleast outside the bedroom), but guess we'll see what happens in future updates. Very well done and thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: iayze and Elinniel

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I did not expect this but.. You're Lene scenes in this game is pretty much the hottest futa on male content in games i've ever seen (and i've seen alot). Personally wish she could lose the attitude abit eventually and become softer (atleast outside the bedroom), but guess we'll see what happens in future updates. Very well done and thank you.

Agreed.

Reactions: Choo-choo

kingmich

May 21, 2017
where does the game put the saves?
The save files should be at C:/ save
ya i think this only hentai game that has the save file in such a weird ass place like that MV engine wise i mean and elineiel doesnt explain why either.

edit: looks like down the line they made it so its no longer in the C drive just redownlaoded the game and its in WWW folder now thats good at least.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
this is my first time playing the game.
The concept is interesting and the art style is quite attractive and the mechanics system makes more attractive even
And the Futa tag gives me more reasons to play it, i'm not a fanatic of FutaxMale content but i gonna give it a try and hope to see
some FutaxFemale content
This seems to be a good project that i gonna enjoy it

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
So, this definitively needs the femdom tag.
The game is quite good, but i really hate the nose artstyle. I just can't unsee it as a stick plastered on the face.
There is a reason most Japanese style art tries to make the nose as unnoticeable as possible.
Also, there is plenty, PLENTY of what I believe is a missed reference to the player name. Calling me P-kun almost every single time is not great.

Reactions: Ianuda

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Sex Valley [v0.2.13] [Zehmun] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 972.29 MB
Compressed PC Size: 167.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Reactions: WhyNot and elymid
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes