BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The game concept sounds good to me. But I prefer to know if all futa/trans content can be avoidable (I'm not into it).

Rand86

Oct 6, 2020
The game concept sounds good to me. But I prefer to know if all futa/trans content can be avoidable (I'm not into it).
Yes it is. Even if you progress her story the game give you options to have your way with her or not, so you only have to say nah.

Reactions: BlasKyau

tensarage

Sep 18, 2017
With new update this scene and some others look like this and sometimes scene over game gets black screen

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sex Valley [v0.2.141] Zehmun

Original Size Win: 988 MB

Compressed Size Win: 223 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: WhyNot

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
ok, so anyone know what to gift each girl? or does it not matter as long as you are giving them a gift??

gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
Could really do with a main menu screen at startup, especially with the first scene having a loud storm as background. Otherwise so far seems good, but that long before you get to adjust sound in the menu is too much.

ok, so anyone know what to gift each girl? or does it not matter as long as you are giving them a gift??
Found this:
Maribel: Rafflesa
Clairine: Red Mushroom
Lene: Dhalia or healing potion
Elinnie: Azalea
Illyana: Primula
Lamir: Azalea
It's a few months old, but so far it seems accurate.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
This game is good, but god damn does this game need a native English speaking proof reader; every other sentence has major grammatical errors.

Also the relationship menu is still bugged on pc.

Last edited:

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
Firstly, a cheat sheet for gifts, free of spelling mistakes unlike the wholly unhelpful guide the dev made, that also need to be proofread again, as well as parts of the game's dialog not being grammatically (fuck you Grammarly it was not "dramatically) correct or having spelling mistakes (no I did not jot down specific instances)

Secondly, why am I being called P-Kun? the player name should be a variable so what corrupted it for it to be set to P-Kun?

Thirdly, a general critique on combat and levels; please force a save or tell the player to save before entering the quest areas where you can't save and can lose 2 hours of progress because you didn't know. also, this game is suffering from what Maplestory was, just because you can do a quest doesn't mean you should, and that's dumb, why not make the quest only doable at the suggested level, or have events that are level-dependent be pushed back to the suggested? while the combat it's self is standard for RPGM, the damage seems to be all over the place, I don't know how it works on the devs end, but single enemies doing 1/5th to 1/6 of my total health every attack (at level 5, the recommended) is worrying and if I didn't have so many potions, game over inducing. and the smaller 3 enemy battles with each doing 30-40 damage totaling to 90-120 damage per turn, is there a better way to power-level that I just don't know about or where is the armorer so I can get better gear.

Last edited:

arden2x

Sep 19, 2018
Firstly, a cheat sheet for gifts, free of spelling mistakes unlike the wholly unhelpful guide the dev made, that also need to be proofread again, as well as parts of the game's dialog not being grammatically (fuck you Grammarly it was not "dramatically) correct or having spelling mistakes (no I did not jot down specific instances)

Secondly, why am I being called P-Kun? the player name should be a variable so what corrupted it for it to be set to P-Kun?

Thirdly, a general critique on combat and levels; please force a save or tell the player to save before entering the quest areas where you can't save and can lose 2 hours of progress because you didn't know. also, this game is suffering from what Maplestory was, just because you can do a quest doesn't mean you should, and that's dumb, why not make the quest only doable at the suggested level, or have events that are level-dependent be pushed back to the suggested? while the combat it's self is standard for RPGM, the damage seems to be all over the place, I don't know how it works on the devs end, but single enemies doing 1/5th to 1/6 of my total health every attack (at level 5, the recommended) is worrying and if I didn't have so many potions, game over inducing. and the smaller 3 enemy battles with each doing 30-40 damage totaling to 90-120 damage per turn, is there a better way to power-level that I just don't know about or where is the armorer so I can get better gear.
EXACTLY!! thank you please let them know, game has unnecessary grinds, the walkthrough is USELESS and then we have like 10+ people asking for a save file and we dont get anything lmao. This game def has issues

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
The game needs a lot, but firstly it needs to decide how much combat matters because it is wholly boring, uninteresting, and underdeveloped, skills stop at level 4 or 5, and the 4 skill you get are; heal, AOE (needs to say it also uses mana btw), 3 hit single, and raise TP. fighting isn't much better with it just being a "press enter until it's dead, heal when in the yellow". I like what the slime girl was doing with trying to seduce the MC when she attacked if instead of trying to kill the MC the female enemies were trying to seduce or rape him (maybe add a scene then game over) it would make the concept of combat more interesting (I'll find the game later but there was one that used a great fight/fuck system) and the lack of upgrades for weaponry and armor (I know the blacksmith has some, but it's not much) helps to make the combat feel tacked on, an RPGM game can exist without combat, look at "nano-control"

While I like the idea of certain scenes being available at certain times and certain days, it doesn't work, mechanically, almost at all, that or the one use of the guide is wrong. I couldn't get quite a few scenes to trigger even though I was meeting all of the conditions, which happened for almost all of the one-off scenes as well as some of the repeatable scenes, (I'm bad at names) the purple-haired dog girl for example I could only get the for the scene to work, and for the green-haired women I could never get the 22-24 in her house to work, she was always asleep (those are the ones I remember off the top of my head).

I don't know if the writer is just working with passion and misses it, but there are a lot of spelling errors and grammatically mistakes (for instance, in the "guide" it says "Tree" instead of "Three" on the second page), just slow down and use a program like Grammarly (the free version works just fine, I'm using it right now and for my writing) to catch the obvious stuff.

hoping over to UI, it's mostly good, I wish it told you the time of day (screen effects are fine but saying it won't hurt) and the guide being in the 24 hour systems while the clock is 12 hours is a little inconvenient, not earth-shattering. I hope later on the girl guide will tell you when you can do repeatable events after you do them once, as well as the girls likes and dislikes for gifts, and have the number for each girl (gentle, submission, naughty) actually do something, right now they never change.

about scenes, they break your days and it's distracting. I can deal with people spontaneously teleporting after the time of day changes, but the scenes skipping time doesn't work right. for example, going to the bar's bathroom skips the day to night, having sex with someone during the day somehow trigger the dialogue with them again (dragon lady asking you to massage her feet after you just did and left, or fucking Lamir from here to the moon and her asking you if you want to take a bath when you step outside) this as well as having sex with someone at night making it so the gift blocker doesn't properly reset so it acts like you just gifted someone when in reality that was yesterday and you spent last night with the green hair chick doing anal.

ok, this is getting long and that was a lot of bitching, so let me kiss your ass a bit. the art is perfect. I have no complaints and just the CGs get me hot under the collar, your text and description are fucking orgasmic you've got really good shit here. hell, I want a gallery to view the old events over again. the stories you are setting up are golden, I want to see what becomes of Lamirs mom (Lamir and the green-haired chick going to town would properly trigger making the event unplayable) I want to investigate the big ass fish with the purple-haired dog girl, I want to see what happens, and I'm going to see what becomes of this game, just please, slow down, go back, fix the obvious stuff, and figure out what you want to do with the combat.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
The game needs a lot, but firstly it needs to decide how much combat matters because it is wholly boring, uninteresting, and underdeveloped, skills stop at level 4 or 5, and the 4 skill you get are; heal, AOE (needs to say it also uses mana btw), 3 hit single, and raise TP. fighting isn't much better with it just being a "press enter until it's dead, heal when in the yellow". I like what the slime girl was doing with trying to seduce the MC when she attacked if instead of trying to kill the MC the female enemies were trying to seduce or rape him (maybe add a scene then game over) it would make the concept of combat more interesting (I'll find the game later but there was one that used a great fight/fuck system) and the lack of upgrades for weaponry and armor (I know the blacksmith has some, but it's not much) helps to make the combat feel tacked on, an RPGM game can exist without combat, look at "nano-control"

While I like the idea of certain scenes being available at certain times and certain days, it doesn't work, mechanically, almost at all, that or the one use of the guide is wrong. I couldn't get quite a few scenes to trigger even though I was meeting all of the conditions, which happened for almost all of the one-off scenes as well as some of the repeatable scenes, (I'm bad at names) the purple-haired dog girl for example I could only get the for the scene to work, and for the green-haired women I could never get the 22-24 in her house to work, she was always asleep (those are the ones I remember off the top of my head).

I don't know if the writer is just working with passion and misses it, but there are a lot of spelling errors and grammatically mistakes (for instance, in the "guide" it says "Tree" instead of "Three" on the second page), just slow down and use a program like Grammarly (the free version works just fine, I'm using it right now and for my writing) to catch the obvious stuff.

hoping over to UI, it's mostly good, I wish it told you the time of day (screen effects are fine but saying it won't hurt) and the guide being in the 24 hour systems while the clock is 12 hours is a little inconvenient, not earth-shattering. I hope later on the girl guide will tell you when you can do repeatable events after you do them once, as well as the girls likes and dislikes for gifts, and have the number for each girl (gentle, submission, naughty) actually do something, right now they never change.

about scenes, they break your days and it's distracting. I can deal with people spontaneously teleporting after the time of day changes, but the scenes skipping time doesn't work right. for example, going to the bar's bathroom skips the day to night, having sex with someone during the day somehow trigger the dialogue with them again (dragon lady asking you to massage her feet after you just did and left, or fucking Lamir from here to the moon and her asking you if you want to take a bath when you step outside) this as well as having sex with someone at night making it so the gift blocker doesn't properly reset so it acts like you just gifted someone when in reality that was yesterday and you spent last night with the green hair chick doing anal.

ok, this is getting long and that was a lot of bitching, so let me kiss your ass a bit. the art is perfect. I have no complaints and just the CGs get me hot under the collar, your text and description are fucking orgasmic you've got really good shit here. hell, I want a gallery to view the old events over again. the stories you are setting up are golden, I want to see what becomes of Lamirs mom (Lamir and the green-haired chick going to town would properly trigger making the event unplayable) I want to investigate the big ass fish with the purple-haired dog girl, I want to see what happens, and I'm going to see what becomes of this game, just please, slow down, go back, fix the obvious stuff, and figure out what you want to do with the combat.
I agree with a lot of what you say , this is a largely ambitious project and recently they have gone back to try and rectify some of these problems , for a incredibly long time there was no aoe attack and that was incredibly frustrating having to 1 by 1 one spam kill targets BUT , I like how they at least have tried to make a temporary fix with monster repellant and I hope they do fix it in time , to be honest I do hope that a strategy is employed where they do patch bugs and small things and add things to help , but I understand people always want new content or redone character designs , scenes and story and maybe add something with these patches and updates to the combat system , I am not saying do everything all at once but do some patches and 1 or 2 scenes until everything is ironed out . This is just a suggestion if people find those kinds of things too annoying overtime .

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I mean, I'm not hurting for content, I liked what I see and I put it into my watchlist and "play yearly" list, so as long as stuff eventually gets there I'm happy, I'm just very critical of things I really like or see a lot of potential in, this is like 1 of 4-6 RPGM games I have actually decided to try, most are really bad or tedious, and I don't want this one to turn out that way

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes