Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to fish? I know it's dumb question but I try many time to no avail. I can cast the fishing rod but it just count down 5,4,3,2,1 and stop. I try pressing buttons but nothing really work. Also, there's no bait I don't think.
Currently, the fishing mini game only works with mouse. You need to click the fishing rod so the fish is inside the red box when the timer runs out. Bait isn't a thing for now.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Is it still so that you can't switch between dominant and submissive futa? Wanted buckfucking action going both ways and last I checked the game didn't approve

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sex Valley [v0.3] Zehmun

Original Size Win: 1.03 GB

Compressed Size Win: 231 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
Is it still so that you can't switch between dominant and submissive futa? Wanted buckfucking action going both ways and last I checked the game didn't approve

You can't swap in one scene but if you repeat the scene (by talking to her in the bar when she's alone) you can pick the other option

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Currently, the fishing mini game only works with mouse. You need to click the fishing rod so the fish is inside the red box when the timer runs out. Bait isn't a thing for now.
Thank you so much. I tried click many things before and nothing work. Just got the first fish, I can complete the fish quest now.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
You can't swap in one scene but if you repeat the scene (by talking to her in the bar when she's alone) you can pick the other option
Really? I remember it being that if you at any point picked submissive it switched you to an alternative set of scenes? Or at the start? something like that

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
Really? I remember it being that if you at any point picked submissive it switched you to an alternative set of scenes? Or at the start? something like that
Honestly I think I remember that a while a go. You had to pick what your character was like or something.
I think they must've got rid of that, all scenes are accessible you just have to repeat them to see it all.

D

Deleted member 234697

Does aynone have a savefile fairly advanced into the game?

wboiko

Jul 29, 2017
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.3.
It contains all scenes I'm aware of and you can choose which variant to watch every time.

To install, place the 'www' folder in the folder with the 'Game.exe', replacing any existing files.

To enter the gallery, access the tablet on the bottom-left table in your home.

francesco31

Jul 5, 2018
New month, new update! Hey, guys, version 0.3.1 is out!

This month we focused on making scenes that our dear patrons suggested, a bunch of scenes for some big girls, Lene can relieve a bit of her stress, Jill gets a nice vanilla scene, and a new demon woman will use her feet to attract the protagonist.
We know a lot of you are android players, but something broke. For now, we'll stop releasing android versions until we find out what is going on with it, but if you wish to play the game on your phone, you can emulate the game through some apps. We are sorry about this.
And just a reminder, if your save file was created before version 0.3.0, you might need to create a new save, otherwise, a few things might break, and you might get stuck entering home. (If you aren't willing to bother leveling again, you can use the toilet at the player's home to access some cheats).

New Content:
  • New Scene: Lene
    • After completing Lene’s second quest and allowing her to fuck the protagonist at least once (Lene fucking the protagonist happens during the second quest, or during the repetitive scene related to the second quest). Wednesday 06:00~12:00, Futa on Male.

• New Scene: Demonic Commoner
    • Just defeat her in battle (Enemy at the last area of the Forest, just before the Fox house.)

• New Scene: Jill
    • Speak with Jill in the north of town during Fridays 12:00~18:00.

Fixes:
  • A few bugs were fixed, and some stuff was changed on the code

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Yo can anyone pass me a save file ? Mine has failed and glitched to the point of being unable to play , I got to .3 but couldn't go to my house or my character randomly went to the wall and was unable to move .

Sep 23, 2017
Yo can anyone pass me a save file ? Mine has failed and glitched to the point of being unable to play , I got to .3 but couldn't go to my house or my character randomly went to the wall and was unable to move .

Say no more, pal.

I've only done the new content, so Lene Quests and unlocked the shortcut for the fox house (and the billboard side-quest for some early cash).

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sex Valley [v0.3.1] [Zehmun] - Original Size: 1,04GB

Download PC (197MB):

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Sex Valley [v0.3.1] [Zehmun] - Original Size: 1,04GB

Download PC (197MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)
Im always curious if dev's just dont compress their games or if the compressors are over compressing xD

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes