frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help plz about how to get the cooper ore? i have the pixace but i dont know what to do. thank u so much

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
thank u so much for the reply .but can u tell me where is the maze? thank u so much
You just gotta use the pickaxe on stones that can be mined and get lucky. Sometime you'll get nothing, sometimes you'll get iron, and sometimes you'll get copper.

Also, if things are ever getting frustrating due to a lack of stamina or money or whatever, you can upload your save file to and change your character's stats and money, then download it again.

Reactions: frasse

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Hi Elinniel,
I'm playing 0.3.2.1 but I can't seem to find nihil for the threesome with Yra. I checked near Illyana's castle (like the walkthrough said) at 18:00-22:00 on friday but no luck. Any help?

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So another redhead thats a futa, sadge. And its up to a poll if they'll give the player an option to make her fully a girl, why not just give the player the option and let them choose themselves? Kinda shitty that people would vote against giving others options

Last edited:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i cannot find Nihil in fridays, all the guide says that after completing the quest is to meet her near Illyana castle but i cannot find her anywhere, i even did her drunken buttfuck scene in sunday before, but i still cannot find her, can someone show a Screen catch showing her ubication?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
i cannot find Nihil in fridays, all the guide says that after completing the quest is to meet her near Illyana castle but i cannot find her anywhere, i even did her drunken buttfuck scene in sunday before, but i still cannot find her, can someone show a Screen catch showing her ubication?
It is bugged, I made a half-assed bugfix.

Extract the contents into the /www/data folder.

Reactions: MasterOfToys

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
I'm only downloading the game again, if I see some LeneXLamir content.....(please dear, kind sir, indulge me, I beg you...)

bull11

Jun 16, 2017
Got a bug when entering the cave to fight the boss for the Nihil quest. The game freezes when the dialogue finishes and her guards jump out
Patched it (maybe). Seems to work for me. Might skip a battle there but I just wanted it to work.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes