ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
what should i do with this ?? need help
at the time that post had a file attached with what items each girl loved / liked, but the game was at version 0.2.121 at the time so some of it could have changed. and it's been at least between 4-6 months since I played the game, at the time you gave items to the girls to raise a stat, I think it was affection or the equivalent. I did bash on the Sex Valley Helper at the time because it was pretty bad, but it's still a great resource for getting the gist of what you need to do.

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone knows if there is an additional requirement to see Nihil near the castle at Fridays? (I got her other scene just fine after her quest)

kuroskurokuro

Apr 26, 2018
I love the new character Sarah and how muscular she is! I hope there'll be updates where I can see her naked beautiful muscles and maybe a threesome with Jill...? Loving the muscle content in this game!

Reactions: Deadshot1984

Cancer Giver

Nov 12, 2018
I'm really sorry for asking this to everyone but can anyone help me summary about what happened after you completed Lene 1st quest and specifically after you banged her, what happened after that?
My game got froze after I banged her so I don't know much on what happened to the plot, I hear rain and I hear sunshine bgm and a choice but I don't know what really happened.
I tried to play the quest but since it's really long, I can't do much about it, can someone help tell me what happened?

Sep 23, 2017
Wow! There is a 3.4 already?! OuO

Last character reveal had such a cute design it almost gave me a toothache. Can't wait to see her in game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elinniel

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Mainly because of the phrasing where there is no mention of the MC at first instance, see quote.

I'm not criticizing, I like either idea. But the problem comes from the hugely vocal anti-NTR folks who associate even the hint of another dick in game with NTR and become very vocal, almost insecurely so...

Anyway I'll leave it here so as not to derail the thread into another NTR flame war.
Well maybe the reason is cause the overview states only man in the village nobody was expecting a damn futa in this her even being in this is so damn stupid.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
So another redhead thats a futa, sadge. And its up to a poll if they'll give the player an option to make her fully a girl, why not just give the player the option and let them choose themselves? Kinda shitty that people would vote against giving others options
So another futa in a game that goes on about harem and being the only guy this game feels like damn bait now. lol

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes