UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Nobody ever seems to follow any standard for version numbers.
Generallywith 3 numbers it would be something like (major.minor.patch) and 0.0.10 would generally be a higher version than 0.0.1 so the confusion is certainly appropriate.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
I think you got confused, the last version was 0.3.31, a bugfix to 0.3.3. Now it is at 0.3.4
That's what I said: the patch version was 31. Now it's 4. So apparently 4 > 31 > 3. (Because yes, these are integer numbers, not subfractions of a decimal fraction – which isn't even a thing in the first place.)

0.0.10 would generally be a higher version than 0.0.1 so the confusion is certainly appropriate
Well I'd say the problem isn't that 10 follows 1, it's more of what follows 10 :)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
That's what I said: the patch version was 31. Now it's 4. So apparently 4 > 31 > 3. (Because yes, these are integer numbers, not subfractions of a decimal fraction – which isn't even a thing in the first place.)
Ah okay, sorry, I took your original comment to mean that you thought there had been several updates and no significant changes to the game's content. If this is just a rant about version numbering standards then carry on. Personally I don't mind whatever the devs use as long as they stay internally consistent.

Amir3323

May 19, 2019
Good afternoon, I can't find a short way to the dark forest. I passed Naga, beat a fox from a dark forest, do I have to go through all the caves again in order to get into the dark forest? As soon as I beat the fox at her house, I blackout of time. I don't want to waste time walking through these boring caves looking for a way to the forest again. Where the roads lead to Woods, the bottom is covered with stones that do not break

Amir3323

May 19, 2019
Good afternoon, I can't find a short way to the dark forest. I passed Naga, beat a fox from a dark forest, do I have to go through all the caves again in order to get into the dark forest? As soon as I beat the fox at her house, I blackout of time. I don't want to waste time walking through these boring caves looking for a way to the forest again. Where the roads lead to Woods, the bottom is covered with stones that do not break
Or
Can someone give save file with opened short way?

Sep 23, 2017
I've been a little creep and got the flavor text of Peach dreaming, so cute! :love::sneaky:
Are there any more interactions with her after she start studying the scrolls?

The cat reminds me of fate Mordred.
I wonder if there will be a new futa character(not just the 4 sisters)
There are quite a few other encounters, the demons in the bilboard quest and in the forest, but no other fully flashed character shares this feature. I feel it fits well on how Lene and sisters came to be like that in the story.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Dev already confirmed that among the fully fleshed characters, only Lene and her sisters will be futas. Though I wish the futa succubus from the adventure guild quest would be fleshed too

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Question for people watching this thread or patron's if you know , does Zehmun release the new update a month after it 1st drops or is there no set time and just whenever the next update comes out ? ( aside from leakers doing it )

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes