Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Just curious, will the primary love interests remain these six or is there any chance of other girls getting added as a primary love interest?

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Sooo...will be updates on the android version?
Not yet, but you can play it using an emulator.

Just curious, will the primary love interests remain these six or is there any chance of other girls getting added as a primary love interest?
I'm not sure, it's a lot of work to make each character quest, and the main characters all have 3 each, so it's a LOT of work. It's more likely we'll take a few of the more popular side characters and give them a smaller quest, just like Nihil's.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Why do everyone ignore questions about 100% saves??
because like many other games that people ask for 100% saves for, there isn't really a 100% save. while there are some replayable scenes, there are also some that aren't, as well as scenes that are mutually exclusive. if you don't wanna deal with the game aspects, learn to save edit and give yourself tons of cash and stats. there's plenty of programs that do most of the work for you.

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
because like many other games that people ask for 100% saves for, there isn't really a 100% save. while there are some replayable scenes, there are also some that aren't, as well as scenes that are mutually exclusive. if you don't wanna deal with the game aspects, learn to save edit and give yourself tons of cash and stats. there's plenty of programs that do most of the work for you.
And what? If people ask 100% save, whats the problem? They dont ask some unreplayable scenes, they dont ask scenes that are mutually exclusive or other shit! They just ask a save, dont they?? As for me, it will be great to have a 100% save, i dont need tons of cash and stats. And thanks for your reply, man! Maybe if you have a save, you dont mind share it with us?))

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
how do I unblock the scene where mia and nia give me a blowjob?
After completing Illyana's second quest the scene is unlocked and can be found inside Illyana's mansion on Sunday, between 06:00 to 12:00hrs by interacting with either Mia and Nia.

Reactions: Onbunga
Jul 9, 2021
[QUOTE = "Elinniel, publicación: 6479653, miembro: 1175475"]
Después de completar la segunda misión de Illyana, la escena se desbloquea y se puede encontrar dentro de la mansión de Illyana el domingo, de 06:00 a 12:00, interactuando con Mia y Nia.
[/CITA]THANKS

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Does anyone know how to move saves over from a previous version to the next? I tried copying my save from 3.4 and just slapping it into 3.5 but that didn't seem to work.

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
I peeped this game a long time ago and was frustrated with the lack of gallery, given how there are so many one time opportunity scenes that take 10 minutes from a save to get to, and the dev said they were working on a gallery for a near update...

We're really here two years after that and still have no gallery? I gave the game itself another shot just in case the scenes were made more accessible, and they were not.

Wild, I really want to like this game, and it's just everything where it tries to be a game is awful. What may be the newest boss has, I kid you not, the most boring design of any RPGMaker boss I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot). Their primary attack silences you and life drains you, so all you do is hold down enter to repeatedly basic attack, or maybe use a potion. It's literally just "do you have enough stats (or potions) to proceed?"

Even beyond that, it's got a lot more core bugs than you'd expect given how long they've had to iron them out. I could spend days deconstructing the various parts of this game's design and functionality that don't just don't make sense.

The game has cute characters and sex scenes that are written well above average, and I really want to like it... don't make it so hard for me to do so.

Edit: I will again say this game has a lot going for it, just... some major issues as well.

needswowtoken

May 20, 2020
Question? How to trigger Lene's dialogue normally....

"What? Getting addicted to me you had to see me naked?
Gwahahaha!
Bitch."

This dialogue triggers after the Sunday scene ends with her and the player it standing outside her home.

dberlinwall

Sep 20, 2021
I recently updated to v0.3.5. And when I catch the drowned girl my clock disapears. Also, when I go into my house my character automatically turns to the left and I can't do anything.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Has anyone gotten to F3 of the caves? I read through a few past changelogs and didn't know you could get past F2, but I seem to be stuck there and can't get further.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes