Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Elinniel

Is all futa content avoidable? (like avoidable avoidable, not just skippable)

Only one dick for my LIs when I play a game XD and well... no dick for my tyvm :S
yes, you just need to avoid interacting with the red headed guard Lene. you miss out on her storyline (and her sisters(also futa)) though. she's pretty consistently getting over 50% of votes during patreon polls though, so you'll be missing out on more and more as time goes on.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
yes, you just need to avoid interacting with the red headed guard Lene. you miss out on her storyline (and her sisters(also futa)) though. she's pretty consistently getting over 50% of votes during patreon polls though, so you'll be missing out on more and more as time goes on.
Wouldn't really call it missing out, when it is content I don't like/care for :|

Anyway ty for the info.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
my hours of gameplay got deleted? How do I continue from the previous version?
Just drop the "save" folder from the old version into the new.

How to complete Witch’s Experiments pt.2
Talk with Lene inside the tavern at night (it is written in the quest log)

Is all futa content avoidable? (like avoidable avoidable, not just skippable)

Only one dick for my LIs when I play a game XD and well... no dick for my tyvm :S
Someone already answered, but yeah, all futa content is optional.

Reactions: bobdillan
Mar 12, 2018
So, how much content the game currently has text-wise and playtime-wise? I can see from the screens a lot that there are at least scenes for each heroine already.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
A few pages back some people talked about the 4 sisters. I'm only aware of three: Lene, Nihil and #62. Did I miss someone?
The last sister is Peach, the actual forest witch you meet in the forest beneath the cave. IIRC from the notes in Lene's quest, she's the only success with high intelligence (she can use magic, while her sisters are... more physically inclined), but was too kind or something and deemed a failure.

Dec 18, 2017
The last sister is Peach, the actual forest witch you meet in the forest beneath the cave. IIRC from the notes in Lene's quest, she's the only success with high intelligence (she can use magic, while her sisters are... more physically inclined), but was too kind or something and deemed a failure.
I see. Thanks, I missed that.

mineride

Apr 14, 2019
howdy, i got a weird bug with the 3rd Illyana quest where someone is coming. She seem into an invisible wall or something. Do anyone have that? Or it's something else? Try with also the save given by elinniel but it's not working for some reason

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : nevermind.... but a bit of a report though, the version i take from the nopy link have the bug. I download the one directly from patreon and it work fine. weird

deleti0n

Mar 2, 2020
So I just got to Peach and talked with her for a bit, but I kinda zoned out and mashed through the dialogue without really reading it. Is there any further content/story after you take her to the seal, or is that the end for the current version?

Sep 23, 2017
So I just got to Peach and talked with her for a bit, but I kinda zoned out and mashed through the dialogue without really reading it. Is there any further content/story after you take her to the seal, or is that the end for the current version?
Idk, I've played the 3.5 and only got to that point too. (There is a sweet bit of dialog with her at night but that's about it I think)

Talking about her... I had an weird inspiration about a wholesome fanart of her getting a massage, since the PC is canonically seen making bread he must be able to give a breath taking massage. After years sleeping inside a crystal, a good massage would be otherworldly appreciated. xD
Do you guys think it would interesting?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lene gets that many votes? Nice. Hope that means more futa scenes. I'm honestly amazed with four futa in the game the mc hasn't been spit roasted yet.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes