manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Can anyone explain in breif about three character paths of MC?
Almost every scene with the main girls has 3 variations depending on which dialogue you pick in the leadup to it (vanilla lovey-dovey, maledom, and femdom).
There aren't really any lasting repercussions for your choice, so it is mostly just about picking what you prefer.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does this have a scene replay yet?
Because it's annoying enough to have a million saves you can't name or mark, but half the scenes in this game require you to start an entire quest from the beginning each time if you want to see them again.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
is there a mac version?
There is no mac version, because neither I nor Zehmun have a mac device or a good way to test the game in that system for now.

Does this have a scene replay yet?
Because it's annoying enough to have a million saves you can't name or mark, but half the scenes in this game require you to start an entire quest from the beginning each time if you want to see them again.
No scene replay implemented yet, but we are working on a gallery.

I am once again here, asking for a lene x lamir scene, oh devs, will you bless us???
It's gonna happen! hopefully soon.

someone has a save file to play Illyana new content?
This is one of my own (slightly cheated) test save files, all you need to do is sleep to start the new content.
(Just in case: Move this save file to "Sex Valley vX.X.X > www > save)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Do you mean the current partial gallery that just shows blank cg's? A scene is more than just the picture. And cg galleries are usually something I just ignore due to that.
It isn't so bad with renpy due to the save system being so useful. But rpgm already has issues with that, and the game literally banning saves during quests makes that issue far worse.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
The weird and incomplete gallery in the current version was Zehmun messing up and forgetting to take it out before we released the version, when we fully put it out I'll work just fine. But yeah, I agree that we need a way to replay scenes, I'll add it to our to-do list.
And on the next update, we are adding a way to save during quests just before boss fights.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i dont know if anyone eles has this problem but the save system are fucked up for me like i cant save sometimes and the saves i can make just vanish i dont know if its shomthing on my end just wanted to ask if anyone else have experienced this and if they found out how to fix it?

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
so there is no lene on male this update?
and do i need to start again for this update?
get black scene after wednesday night with lene

ps32170

Oct 6, 2021
Go to her house on Tuesday in between 18:00h~22:00h. (It's the one on the right of your house)

If you have any doubts on how to get a specific scene you can look on the game guide.
Not to sound like a dick or anything, but this hasn't been updated for a good while now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
so there is no lene on male this update?
and do i need to start again for this update?
get black scene after wednesday night with lene
There technically hasn't been any Lene additions for quite a while.
A couple image touch ups. A scene alteration or two.
But the only actual scene added in the last three or four updates that had anything to do with Lene was the #62 69 scene in 3.5, according to the changelog.
Looks like 0.3.1 was the last time Lene got a scene.

Honestly? Now that there are three futa, we really need a spitroast or two.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
There is no mac version, because neither I nor Zehmun have a mac device or a good way to test the game in that system for now.

It's gonna happen! hopefully soon.

This is one of my own (slightly cheated) test save files, all you need to do is sleep to start the new content.
(Just in case: Move this save file to "Sex Valley vX.X.X > www > save)
save not working your missing some files

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes