UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Question for people watching this thread or patron's if you know , does Zehmun release the new update a month after it 1st drops or is there no set time and just whenever the next update comes out ? ( aside from leakers doing it )
I'm not sure if it's 1 month, but he does a public release a set amount of time after doing a patreon release. So sometimes the public and patreon builds end up being the same if an update takes a long time.

gimmedatgame

Oct 1, 2018
What sex scenes does Nihil currently have? Right now I can only seem to find the following:
-sex at the bar (when she flirts with the player)
-threesome at the jail
There's also this one scene where she shows off her boner to the player while sitting on the couch but it doesn't seem to be possible to flirt with her then or when she mentions she'd like a blowjob etc at her house.

Reactions: Onbunga

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
What sex scenes does Nihil currently have? Right now I can only seem to find the following:
-sex at the bar (when she flirts with the player)
-threesome at the jail
There's also this one scene where she shows off her boner to the player while sitting on the couch but it doesn't seem to be possible to flirt with her then or when she mentions she'd like a blowjob etc at her house.
Currently, those are her only two scenes.

Reactions: Onbunga

loos2

May 4, 2020
Quick question but are saves compatible between each version or its heavily advised to always start a new game?

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Quick question but are saves compatible between each version or its heavily advised to always start a new game?
Older save files are usually compatible with new versions of the game. The new update (0.3.5) changes stuff right at the start of the game, so an older save will miss these changes, but there'll be no other problems.

If there is ever the need to make a new game, there will be a warning in the update post.

Reactions: Choo-choo

loos2

May 4, 2020
After peeping on the maids and selecting the first answer i get booted outside the house and blocked by Illyana and cant really interact with her/enter the house again so have to time out
Same after having sex with Illyana in her house the screen will go to black but you can still interact with her/have sex/etc but have to wait for time out for screen to revert back to normal

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Is there any more planned updates for Obscuria? Playing this game almost exclusively for her, hoping for a route where she takes the dominant role!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sex Valley [v0.3.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.10 GB

Compressed Size Win: 220 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Is there any more planned updates for Obscuria? Playing this game almost exclusively for her, hoping for a route where she takes the dominant role!
Nothing planned at the moment, but I absolutely loved drawing her. If it depends on me, it's very likely!

Reactions: Punk80954

TsujimX

Aug 14, 2017
danm 62 giving a 69 it is realy hot the more scenes of the 4 sisters the better they are my favorites in the game good work Elinniel realy awesome job

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elinniel

631tapacul

Aug 31, 2017
after leaving the nobles house on the first day theres a time skip and im at the field but i cant move or interact or bring up a menu so i cant progress at all

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes