Colono

Jun 16, 2020
Got 2 quests that i cant complete:

Fight against Viz = I fought her and it never completes
A visit to the capital = I waited for the Saturday and cant find Elinne no where in the morning!

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
And if I will be the sole reason for a Lene X Lamir scene, please give us one, I can't be the only one to be lurking for that scene.....

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
And if I will be the sole reason for a Lene X Lamir scene, please give us one, I can't be the only one to be lurking for that scene.....
Only major problem with that idea is that this is 'generally' a harem game. The inclusion of futa was tolerated but putting that in, in a harem game, especially with the Harem vs NTR reputation, might alienate a LOT of people. However, for my own two cents I wouldn't mind scenes like that, and if the dev decided to and can weather the subsequent storm then by all means. But that would cause repercussions among the fanbase, along with more 'Why do you cucks have to inject yourselves into everything?' causing further division.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
Only major problem with that idea is that this is 'generally' a harem game. The inclusion of futa was tolerated but putting that in, in a harem game, especially with the Harem vs NTR reputation, might alienate a LOT of people. However, for my own two cents I wouldn't mind scenes like that, and if the dev decided to and can weather the subsequent storm then by all means. But that would cause repercussions among the fanbase, along with more 'Why do you cucks have to inject yourselves into everything?' causing further division.
Well, It doesnt have to be a cuck scene, you could choose to partake in it, or not^^

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm still planning on a Lamir x Lene x Protagonist threesome, but it's in the pipeline for now.
Well there we go it's been confirmed. Elinniel thanks for making this statement. As I said in my message it's best everyone knows up front.

On a side note 3some scene! Yay!

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Last time I've played this, I recall Lamir discussing this possibility with the MC?
Seems like you were given a choice whether or not you wanted to have a threesome sometime in the future in the first place. I might not be remembering it correctly though.
I do not see how an optional threesome could be considered NTR.
Even if it was mandatory I'm not sure you could consider it NTR but I would understand not everybody liking it for many reasons.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Last time I've played this, I recall Lamir discussing this possibility with the MC?
Seems like you were given a choice whether or not you wanted to have a threesome sometime in the future in the first place. I might not be remembering it correctly though.
I do not see how an optional threesome could be considered NTR.
Even if it was mandatory I'm not sure you could consider it NTR but I would understand not everybody liking it for many reasons.
Mainly because of the phrasing where there is no mention of the MC at first instance, see quote.

I'm not criticizing, I like either idea. But the problem comes from the hugely vocal anti-NTR folks who associate even the hint of another dick in game with NTR and become very vocal, almost insecurely so...

Anyway I'll leave it here so as not to derail the thread into another NTR flame war.

Tarnum2020

Dec 25, 2019
In version 0.3.2, I can't find Nihil near Illyana Castle on Friday from 18: 00-22: 00, although I went to the forest to the north of the city, where I can't find the witch, after a quest with a fox and quest "Fight against Viz" = lI fought her and it never completes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Futa avoidable?
As far as I know yes, though I've never gone for that I think you can just not do her quests and minimise talking to her. Even if you do go for her you have a choice of dick or be dicked.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
As far as I know yes, though I've never gone for that I think you can just not do her quests and minimise talking to her. Even if you do go for her you have a choice of dick or be dicked.
hope its avoidable but thanks bro guess ill take a chance and try it out

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sex Valley [v0.3.31] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.07 GB

Compressed Size Win: 237 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

YuukiLudzfi

Jun 7, 2021
Firstly, a cheat sheet for gifts, free of spelling mistakes unlike the wholly unhelpful guide the dev made, that also need to be proofread again, as well as parts of the game's dialog not being grammatically (fuck you Grammarly it was not "dramatically) correct or having spelling mistakes (no I did not jot down specific instances)

Secondly, why am I being called P-Kun? the player name should be a variable so what corrupted it for it to be set to P-Kun?

Thirdly, a general critique on combat and levels; please force a save or tell the player to save before entering the quest areas where you can't save and can lose 2 hours of progress because you didn't know. also, this game is suffering from what Maplestory was, just because you can do a quest doesn't mean you should, and that's dumb, why not make the quest only doable at the suggested level, or have events that are level-dependent be pushed back to the suggested? while the combat it's self is standard for RPGM, the damage seems to be all over the place, I don't know how it works on the devs end, but single enemies doing 1/5th to 1/6 of my total health every attack (at level 5, the recommended) is worrying and if I didn't have so many potions, game over inducing. and the smaller 3 enemy battles with each doing 30-40 damage totaling to 90-120 damage per turn, is there a better way to power-level that I just don't know about or where is the armorer so I can get better gear.

what should i do with this ?? need help

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes