Sep 23, 2017
How much content is there and how hard is the game?
It has one initial grind quest, two quests for each of the six girls and some 15 or 20 min for extras. Each quest tends to take about 10 min (I think) and has at least one lewd scene in the end.
It is pretty easy if you've played any jrpg in the past. You only need to grind on some slimes in the very beginning and the natural progression will take care of you (but save frequently or be sure to rest before each quest, cause if you die during a quest you lose your current progression)

Reactions: MirrorHead

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
can you share the new update please, or at least the changelog
I will share the change log, but not the game. Despite my activity on the site, I'm a firm believer of supporting projects that are really good, since I want to support this, I think if others also like it that much, supporting it on their end is also fair. More support means more content sooner usually. That said, here is the new update changes:

New Content:

• Added Elinnie Relationship 2º Heart Quest.
    • Enter Elinnie’s Shop during the day (06:00~18:00) after raising your relationship with her to the second level.

• Added Elinnie Repetitive 2º Heart Scene.
    • Enter Elinnie’s Shop deep at night (22:00~24:00) after completing her second quest.
Changes:

• Celeste Visual Changes
    • Tweaked her body proportions and made her eyes and face less weird.
    • All of Celeste's expressions were redrawn.

• Elinnie will lock the doors to her shop at night, you’ll need to receive the keys to enter. (Elinnie key is received at the end of the second quest)

Again, I'm sharing this with the intent that it sparks some interest to support it, even if its for just an update. I realize not everyone can support and its not fair, but at the end of the day, people who put in hard work to create a great game needs to be compensated to some degree. Hope that happens here. IMO this game is criminally underrated

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I will share the change log, but not the game. Despite my activity on the site, I'm a firm believer of supporting projects that are really good, since I want to support this, I think if others also like it that much, supporting it on their end is also fair. More support means more content sooner usually. That said, here is the new update changes:

New Content:

• Added Elinnie Relationship 2º Heart Quest.
    • Enter Elinnie’s Shop during the day (06:00~18:00) after raising your relationship with her to the second level.

• Added Elinnie Repetitive 2º Heart Scene.
    • Enter Elinnie’s Shop deep at night (22:00~24:00) after completing her second quest.
Changes:

• Celeste Visual Changes
    • Tweaked her body proportions and made her eyes and face less weird.
    • All of Celeste's expressions were redrawn.

• Elinnie will lock the doors to her shop at night, you’ll need to receive the keys to enter. (Elinnie key is received at the end of the second quest)

Again, I'm sharing this with the intent that it sparks some interest to support it, even if its for just an update. I realize not everyone can support and its not fair, but at the end of the day, people who put in hard work to create a great game needs to be compensated to some degree. Hope that happens here. IMO this game is criminally underrated
That's understandable. Thanks for the changelog at least.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The problem is I never found rafflesia .(Okay dont mind me... THIS HUGE ASS FLOWER WAS RAFLESSIA (but at some point somewhere i wanted to check it out and couldnt pick it so I thought that it is unharvastable)) :ROFLMAO: (Also I would like to ask what is the best gift you can give to each one of the girls?)
I am super late on answering this I know, but it wasn't a bug. If you follow the relationships/read the story, Elline likes maribel, but has friction with clarine, so she intentionally told you the bad gift to give her. Its a tutorial on gift giving, so it demonstrates the positive reaction and the negative reaction to gifts. For the record, Clarine loves red mushrooms.

Reactions: Elinniel

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Will we ever have any scenes with celeste? I feel as through she deserves some more love, let alone i can see her asking for the mc to teach her how to make her more likable towards Elinnie. I dont know i just kinda wanna see more.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Will we ever have any scenes with celeste? I feel as through she deserves some more love, let alone i can see her asking for the mc to teach her how to make her more likable towards Elinnie. I dont know i just kinda wanna see more.
Oh wow, a scene for Celeste? Not going to lie, when we added her I wasn’t planning on adding scenes for her, but after the last update I tweaked a bit with her art and wrote a bit more of her interactions, so it’s more likely. I’ll add her to the patreon polls, and even if she doesn’t win I might end up making something for her eventually. She cute now.
The idea for the scene is nice tho.

Reactions: Oddly

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Oh wow, a scene for Celeste? Not going to lie, when we added her I wasn’t planning on adding scenes for her, but after the last update I tweaked a bit with her art and wrote a bit more of her interactions, so it’s more likely. I’ll add her to the patreon polls, and even if she doesn’t win I might end up making something for her eventually. She cute now.
The idea for the scene is nice tho.
Oh awesome and yeah. I always enjoyed seeing more from side characters. Like it's nice to see them more flushed out you know. But there are several characters I really like in your game and would love to see more from them. But Celeste, I feel deserves some love. She's coming out of town just to check up on Elinnie. So I could imagine her wanting to say stuff to the mc. And i could defiantly see it leading into things with her personality. Either way I generally enjoy the game. I played each route, with each having my favorite moments. And i'll be sure to keep a look on your patreon on for the poll haha.
(Edited For Grammar)

Last edited:
Reactions: Elinniel

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Long time no check this... Yeah, tbh I'm still no fan of the art and the farming controls are still quite awkward.
Also I would like to ask what is the best gift you can give to each one of the girls?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-> and you definitely need some guides/spoilers like this or players will get tired.

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Does anyone know what to do in this case? Tried waiting but black screen doesnt go off anyway and cannot go to bed. (this is my only save and I were close to the ending but even after saving and leaving and loading the game doesnt help.) 1606462787006.png

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Any chance we'll see anymore of Seraph?
Maybe? I'm planning on eventually making an area with demons as the main type of monsters, so she might be back then.

Does anyone know what to do in this case? Tried waiting but black screen doesnt go off anyway and cannot go to bed. (this is my only save and I were close to the ending but even after saving and leaving and loading the game doesnt help.)
Welp, that was not supposed to happen. Where were you when that happened and what were you doing?
Try waiting out until midnight in game and force a blackout of your character and see if it fixes your problem.

Where can i find The Gob Caving?
Gob Caving is the goblin cavern, you can find it on the fifth floor of the caves north of town.

Reactions: Parnaval
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes