Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
It was just a way to shoehorn in a fetish from the looks of it, the futa also has bigger junk than the mc based on the images for baffling reasons. It basically ruins the whole you're the only dick around in the village fantasy game was going for so I don't really see the purpose of bothering with that at all. You're not even the biggest.
True it makes no sense real dumb reason to push in a fetish.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Again that makes fuck all sense.
It was just a way to shoehorn in a fetish from the looks of it, the futa also has bigger junk than the mc based on the images for baffling reasons. It basically ruins the whole you're the only dick around in the village fantasy game was going for so I don't really see the purpose of bothering with that at all. You're not even the biggest dick in the village to make up for it. It's just very odd choices of implementation because it clashes with everything I just mentioned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
is there a scene in the bath? cause every time I go there its just the girls sprites and I cant talk to anyone

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
hey guys i play the 0.2.92 version and have problem with the refresh rate of the monitor... the game run very fast.
and this is a problem with a Time based game. xD

i read on other froum for this problem and found this

" 1) What version of MV is your project based on? In the earliest versions, the game speed was fixed on the graphic cards refresh rate, and that resulted in different play speeds on different computers - you'll need to update your project to eliminate that problem. "

" I've just updated my project thanks. It was created with an older version, so that's a big help "

maybe you can make the same and i hope its not so big work.

Ps.: and cann someone tell me how fishing work?

Last edited:

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
hey guys i play the 0.2.92 version and have problem with the refresh rate of the monitor... the game run very fast.

" 1) What version of MV is your project based on? In the earliest versions, the game speed was fixed on the graphic cards refresh rate, and that resulted in different play speeds on different computers - you'll need to update your project to eliminate that problem. "

" I've just updated my project thanks. It was created with an older version, so that's a big help "

OH yeah, fishing should've been explained way better. It took me a LONG time to figure it out. when you get to the fishing minigame, press the fishing rod and you'll see the fish move a little to the right. The goal is to get the fish into the small red rectangle and make sure it stays there when the time ends.

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
OH yeah, fishing should've been explained way better. It took me a LONG time to figure it out. when you get to the fishing minigame, press the fishing rod and you'll see the fish move a little to the right. The goal is to get the fish into the small red rectangle and make sure it stays there when the time ends.

thx to you. i found it.. first i try to click the fishing rod for long time. but i see now. i need to click fast.

this really need a tutorial in the help book

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017

any new lene content in the new update?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes