Zehmun

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2019
whats that?
also
plz
more futa progress
is there only 1futa in this game?
When you go to "My PC" on your computer, is there any partition other than C: /, such as D: / or something like that?

Squee

Feb 19, 2017
Do you have any other RPG Maker games in the same folder? He is accusing the error of an asset that does not exist in our game. Perhaps it is a conflict with some other game.
Looks like I had the save folder from some other random game in my root directory, and since this game puts its save in the same place (which is a baffling place to put your save file location btw) it was indeed getting confused. Just had to delete that folder and now it works fine.

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
o
When you go to "My PC" on your computer, is there any partition other than C: /, such as D: / or something like that?
w ya
its in another drive
the one i have my game in
but if i play another game and save will it over write this?

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
@ game devs: would it be possible for you to keep the saves in AppData somewhere or within the game itself? it's a bit strange to have them in a top level directory as they currently are

May 21, 2017
Do you have the HD partitioned? It may have happened that the saves folder was created on the HD partition being used as the primary
I only have C and D drive. Nothing else. C is (By default) the primary Drive and D is Secondary and where i install and Extract all my games. Ok looking at this msg i'm typing gave me an idea and just realized the 'save' folder is generated in the drive that i've extracted the game. For example: since ive extracted the game in 'D:/games/Sex-Valley' the save folder is 'D:/saves'

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
The scene where the maids meet to plan you having sex with Ilyana is playing every morning for me for some reason. I have a save for the day that it started and one for after, but even redoing the event it still happens. And after playing again a second time (So I already have the quest and it attempts to add it again) the game crashes. Everytime.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
The scene where the maids meet to plan you having sex with Ilyana is playing every morning for me for some reason. I have a save for the day that it started and one for after, but even redoing the event it still happens. And after playing again a second time (So I already have the quest and it attempts to add it again) the game crashes. Everytime.
The Dev has been told of this and will have it fixed in the next patch/hotfix

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
Game is real good, one of the first RPGM games ive played that isnt needlessly grindy, signed up for the 3$ tier on patreon only for it to renew saturday but whatever, game is good keep it up devs!

lolman477

Nov 16, 2019
Deleted all my saves, because who the heck makes their game place the save files on the root of your drive xD Anyone got a full save?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
So, is there a fix for this or is my save just permanently fucked with the endless need of my home planet requiring me to return? It kinda ruins the game for me considering it fucks up the scenes as well.
your not alone on this this just happen to me i have no clue what cause it either really -.-

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
your not alone on this this just happen to me i have no clue what cause it either really -.-
I feel like the cause is just how many effects they use in this game. I don't really know of any other games using this engine of rpgmaker that goes this excessive with portrait effects. Zoom in, panning, warping, etc, going too fast and triggering too many might break it at some point. Just really gotta rotate your saves often so you have something to fall back on every 20 minutes or so because its definitely save based and not an issue with the game as a whole.

Sep 23, 2017
Hey, I'm thinking in getting the basic patreon pack this month (I can't afford supporting more patreons full year yet), can someone update the changelog for the 2.5 version? (just to check if there is the new content I'm looking for... =P)

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I feel like the cause is just how many effects they use in this game. I don't really know of any other games using this engine of rpgmaker that goes this excessive with portrait effects. Zoom in, panning, warping, etc, going too fast and triggering too many might break it at some point. Just really gotta rotate your saves often so you have something to fall back on every 20 minutes or so because its definitely save based and not an issue with the game as a whole.
so i just lost that save i did so much work on.. great. and i didnt even think of making other saves that much

BenisMan69

Jan 14, 2018
Hey, I'm thinking in getting the basic patreon pack this month (I can't afford supporting more patreons full year yet), can someone update the changelog for the 2.5 version? (just to check if there is the new content I'm looking for... =P)
It has 2 new monsters and the second quest for lene.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes