Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Hey guys in marible story about another night how can I do that I visit marible every night nothing happened can anyone help ?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, I give up, no matter what I do I can't unlock Nihil first scene, does anyone know which trigger is responsible for it so I can just flip it manually? Save included.

So it turns out that the only bugged thing was this interface with girls info and scenes list (the book icon), all I had to do was meet her on sunday evening in the tavern.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Elinniel

kingmich

May 21, 2017
this is off topic but.. can we remove eris? cause holy shit this char is just why? why is this char in the game? god damn

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Any bug fixes for the goddess mission because clicking on the statue near the clinic didn't solve anything?
I'm not sure what was your specific problem, but I can say that part of the questline had a few problems and bugs that have been fixed for a few updates now! So I think it should be working just fine.

this is off topic but.. can we remove eris? cause holy shit this char is just why? why is this char in the game? god damn
Well, Eris is supposed to be a horrible piece of shit. She's made with the idea of making the player want to hate her. I'm working on a little quest to get her in jail if the player wants her to disappear and save the poor woman she torments.

Reactions: kingmich

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Lene is planned to appear on both of the next update quests, but more as a guard than anything else, and no new scenes for her are planned atm, but scenes are the kind of stuff I don't plan too much ahead. But I'm working on a futa x male scene for Peach that should be out on the next update.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
How do I start this quest? I approach her, but it doesn't start
Supposedly, all you need to do is to talk with Obscuria at the cave's entrance!
It's working fine at my end, so I can't replicate the issue. Can you send save file for me to check the problem?

Reactions: Ssato243

K8nan-S0l0

Apr 4, 2019
This is also a game where the MC gets pegged by futas larger than him on the regular and can even get gender-swapped to get impregnated by one of them (yeah, I know the impregnation is "bad ending" only).

I understand not liking sharing, just don't think this game is "vanilla" enough to say 1 sharing scene with two of the MC's lovers is enough to say it "ruins the story" (specially since Lene is still infertile and MC is the only one that shall impregnate the women). I also wouldn't really worry about other sharing scenes to happen since Lamir x Lene is the only pairing that was hinted at so far.
Just a quick description of the scene:

The build up to it is that MC invites both Lene and Lamir to a picnic, they are having a good time but Lene is generally shy during it, at some point in the conversation Lamir starts talking about how much she loves the MC and it makes Lene a bit uncomfortable because of the crush she has on Lamir. After Lamir leaves the MC talks with Lene that he noticed she was a bit sad, and offers to arrange a threesome so Lene can work out her feelings for Lamir.

The scene itself is that while waiting for Lene, Lamir says to the MC she's a bit worried if having sex with Lene could make their friendship awkward, but she's happy to do it since the MC asked. Lene shows up drunk as a whistle because that's the only way she could work up the courage to actually get it on with Lamir, they start making out in front of the MC, Lene proceeds to start fucking Lamir but because she's very drunk, wrong hole shenanigans happen and it ends up being anal.

Lamir makes some teasing comments about Lene's size being bigger than the MC, MC proceeds to join them by getting a blowjob from Lamir (not reflected in the CG however, CG only shows Lamir getting pounded by Lene). Because of all her pent up lust for Lamir, Lene goes into a complete sexual marathon with a lot of dirty talk, at some point her pounding takes off Lamir's attention and she stops sucking the MC so he stays just watching. After an hour they finish and Lene passes out, comments about the amount of cum are made and Lamir says she needs to hurry back to the bathhouse to get herself cleaned and open it on time. Lamir leaves and when Lene wakes up the MC talks with her, only for Lene to reveal she doesn't remember any of what happened because of how drunk she was. MC makes a mental note that it might be for the best and to later tell Lamir so she knows there's no risk of the stuff that was said during sex making things awkward between her and Lene.

I'd say the scene plays into sharing and lite ntr fetish stuff since Lene gets a bit possessive with her dirty talk and the MC participation is cut short once Lene's vigorous pounding takes Lamir's concentration off, but I also think it is worth pointing out the scene goes through a lot of stage setting to establish that the MC has nothing to worry about, that both of them absolutely love the MC, and that seeing Lene and Lamir have sex is something he wanted, etc etc
What futanari game are you talking about?
It sounds familiar.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Here is the file. There's only "Fun idea".
Found the problem. Thanks! Will work on a fix.
The issue is related to Obscuria's dialogue triggers prioritizing the variation with the Peach scene over the quest. Before I put out a fix, avoid this problem by completing that quest before Peach's quest.

StalkerDath

Jul 21, 2020
Found the problem. Thanks! Will work on a fix.
The issue is related to Obscuria's dialogue triggers prioritizing the variation with the Peach scene over the quest. Before I put out a fix, avoid this problem by completing that quest before Peach's quest.
Oh, I'll be waiting for fix. I don't want to look for an old save, and even more so to go through a new one)

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes