2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
I feel like the mods might need to lock this thread very soon, because good lord

This is the first thing I see on the site today, and I think I need to go sit down.

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
If these immoral admins won't get rid of pedo games that blatantly breach Rule 6 and ban anybody that even voices their displeasure with the human excrement that is Jobeo, the racist developer of Black New World Order then this deserves to stay up :LUL:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The mods should probably put in the OP... "Yes... We understand Hitler sucks. This is a parody game. Don't give 1 star reviews just because it has Hitler."

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
You know... If someone modded this to be a parody game then everyone would be happy.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
are you for real? in the atombombed citys were kids!, innocent slaves and innocent old people. not even 10% of the killed people were military by wiki data. also except cannibalism did the other armies also the same crimes ya count here. war attracts people with a bad heart.
not to forget that the atomic bombing hurt generations of people and animal! the use of the atomic bomb was inhuman and uncomparable evil, no debate!
The Japanese murdered over 10 million civilians, as for kids, look up the Manila Massacre. They also would throw babies into the air and spear them on their bayonets.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
The Japanese murdered over 10 million civilians, as for kids, look up the Manila Massacre. They also would throw babies into the air and spear them on their bayonets.
with this logic its ok to eradicate americans as they stole lands from the native americans, enslaved for egnerations other people, media tells mostly black people, oppressed weaker states for their own interests and did harm directly and indirectly. my point is one bad doesnt justifice another bad. this creates a never ending cycle of hate.
nobody was innocent in a war completely and nobody knows what exactly is really happened and what is propaganda of one side of the coin. its not a new thing that winners write history and losers try to defame the winner, never trust fully anything.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The casulties were reasonable. The point of the a-bomb was to avoid the invasion of Japan. Because of the culture present at that time most ppl would have fought till death or commit suicide. There were estimations in the millions ... so <500k was the more humane way to end the war. Still bad - but you know - not as bad as the alternative.

Compare that to the bombing against Germany ...
uhm the japanese didn't surrender because of the bombing (they would have kept fighting):cautious:
but because stalin was going to invade from the north to help his "allies" and to conquer at least half of japan:sneaky:
the japs feared stalin soviets more than nukes:p

and conventional bombing is nothing compared to getting nuked:rolleyes:
the allies dropped thousands of regular bombs on germany but only 2 on japan..

also
Hitler was insane. But so was Stalin, but on a more dangerous level. He killed even his own comrades. Hitler would have been removed by his own leadership if given time. (as they tried with Operation Valkyrie, which failed) But Stalin. He was completely insane and still very calculating. That man, next to Mao is the biggest monster modern mankind ever produced.
that's what i said stalin was a sadistic cat (cats are calculating beast):sneaky:

and hitler also killed anyone who dared to oppose him:rolleyes:
in the end fanatical children fought for their führer in the ruins of berlin..
hitler had to kill himself. the nazis would never have killed their führer:cautious:

there were also attempts to assassinate stalin too:cautious:
and don't forget stalin was poisoned by his generals out of fear he would kill and replace them:p

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I'm anti all government. If you add up all of the government killings, and all of the non government killings in history it is like 99.9% from the government, and 0.1% from some serial killers and spree killers and regular old murderers.

All forms of governments lead to tyranny.

If you go off to some other country, and shoot up a bunch of people in the name of your government they will pin a medal on you.

If you find another man in bed with your wife... the love of your life and shoot him in the heat of passion they will throw your ass in prison.

Fuck the government "Rules for me not for thee"

Anarchy is the only way.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2020
Lots of political and history discussion happening on the Hitler Sex Game in the Sex Game Piracy Forum. That's a sentence I just typed. I won't join in to any of the discussion here, because the conversation is among other people who clicked on this link of their own free will, so I probably won't have any sane people to contrast with. I once had a dream where I told Hitler to kill himself, I guess I'll leave you with that.

Reactions: decker2
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes