2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
So what you're saying is:
Their war crimes - cringe
Our war crimes - based and redpilled
What I'm saying is people need to stop treating them like they're victims and remember all the atrocities they committed. The nukes were horrible but necessary for reasons that were explained by another user. But they did far worse. And people seem to forget that.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I believe this image was taken shortly before the where Hitler got completely shitfaced and marched on a government building with 2,000 drunken supporters, resulting in his imprisonment, and doesn't actually show his true ahegao face.
This is true, and then he wrote a .

Oct 13, 2017
I believe this image was taken shortly before the where Hitler got completely shitfaced and marched on a government building with 2,000 drunken supporters, resulting in his imprisonment, and doesn't actually show his true ahegao face.
"Bullshit, you didn't arouse me! Let me see your real ahegao face!" th.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: yihman1

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Does "if they don't ban some other game for completely different reasons then they shouldn't ban this one" count as off topic?

bswiatow

Sep 3, 2019
Oh shitstorm thread!

According to official books and documents slavs were considered aryan during WW2.
Only germans being considered aryan was simply post-WW2 propaganda.

Don't really know about the killings of polish civilians, but of course the nazis killed many soldiers, who were considered aryan, when they were at war against their respective countries
You should read more history books about Generalplan Ost cause Slavs were not considered aryans and I'm just waiting for you to say that Holocaust did not happen...

>Sex with Stalin exists on Steam
>Sex with Hitler exists on Steam
>
h&s.jpg

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes