2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
Oh shitstorm thread!

You should read more history books about Generalplan Ost cause Slavs were not considered aryans and I'm just waiting for you to say that Holocaust did not happen...
Yet no one bothered to tell Konstantin Rodzaevsky and his friends? Poor bastard.

bswiatow

Sep 3, 2019
Yet no one bothered to tell Konstantin Rodzaevsky and his friends? Poor bastard.
Wiki says "He returned to Russia, where he was promised freedom and a job in one of the Soviet newspapers. Instead, he was arrested [...] and sentenced to death [...]" oh he wasn't very intelligent, was he...

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
28 pages in 5 hours, really guys? in a Hitler game thread? (cough cough commenting myself as well in the end)

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
28 pages in 5 hours, really guys? in a Hitler game thread? (cough cough commenting myself as well in the end)
Honestly I have mixed feelings about this one. On one hand, yes, without any doubt the very premise of this game is absolutely tasteless beyond belief. But on the other one does have to commend the developers courage for making his vision come true and actually publishing it to the world. Especially in the modern cancel climate. Like this thing can literally be a carrier-ender for them.

So like I guess good on them for being brave. Just keep this thing as far away from me as you physically can.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I don't know whom to pity more ... the poor saps commenting here for game tips because they are actually playing this or the apologists and the tu quoque argument (whataboutery) idiotry.

• Angry
Reactions: luwinkle
Sep 1, 2019
Honestly not what I expected to see as the newest upload. Even more surprised by the fact that 28 pages have been filled in such a small amount of time. Let's hope the mods don't nuke it, because this shit is hilarious.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes