2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
Bought the Steam version and was pleasantly surprised considering the price. There are three mazes you have to finish, and each maze has several doors that lead to various scenes. Once you finish a maze you get a meeting with the Big D and can ask a few questions or get new scenes. Writing is nice and the encounters are bizarre as hell which is right up my alley.

Major annoyance is that there's no gallery, and the animations have no climax whatsoever.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Major annoyance is that there's no gallery, and the animations have no climax whatsoever.
Yeah that's a deal breaker for me, given the price I wouldn't mind buying but it being steam only on top of no gallery is no bueno. Even saying that I'm still on the fence as I really enjoyed the writing, is there more dialogue as well? Also, do many of the creatures shown on the previous page get any/many scenes?

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
If you promise a gallery I'll buy it on steam without a second thought

Reactions: Jonlissla

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
is there more dialogue as well? Also, do many of the creatures shown on the previous page get any/many scenes?
There's plenty of the stuff. Each time you finish a maze you get a new set of questions and you can only pick three so there is replayability in the game. And every creature shown so far gets a scene. That includes that floating eyeball and thing with two mouths. Also vagina-face, she's there too. Each creature has around 2-4 different scenes, but you can't move the camera and there's no climax which is a bit underwhelming.

Oh yeah, there are three different endings too depending on the final dialogue. A single run took me around 30 minutes or so.

anaslex

Feb 4, 2018
I thought I'd grab the game from his Patreon so I became a patron. That was a mistake. Don't go to his Patreon because it's been neglected and is useless.
I sent him a message about it, guess we'll see how he responds. Maybe he'll make an update with the latest release.

Reactions: theexalted997

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
I thought I'd grab the game from his Patreon so I became a patron. That was a mistake. Don't go to his Patreon because it's been neglected and is useless.
I sent him a message about it, guess we'll see how he responds. Maybe he'll make an update with the latest release.

yup....

anaslex

Feb 4, 2018
Bought the game on Steam to share it here. Will be promptly refunding it even though it's like 2 bucks, purely out of spite because the dude is sucking money out of people on Patreon. He's already had my fiver.
Not the best host but it's only ~2GB.
Untouched files from Steam:

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Bought the game on Steam to share it here. Will be promptly refunding it even though it's like 2 bucks, purely out of spite because the dude is sucking money out of people on Patreon. He's already had my fiver.

Thank you(y)
but just wondering why not MEGA ??:lepew:

Killermenchik

Mar 3, 2019
Thank you so much!

ShiunShimazu

Jan 13, 2019
How is he sucking money out of people? There is only 3 people working on the game so $150 a month is not a lot. They post most of their stuff on discord.

spamowsky

Jan 15, 2019
Use Steamless( ) on "...\Sex with The Devil\SexWithDevil\Binaries\Win64\SexWithDevil-Win64-Shipping.exe". Only use newly created executable "SexWithDevil-Win64-Shipping.exe.unpacked.exe". "SexWithDevil.exe" in main folder won't work.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes