2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

hotforhairy

May 7, 2017
Tested it out, def needs more content. Would like to see more with atleast satan. Maybe add more scenes with everything and new characters, that way could easily be a 5euro game. Pretty short though.
Kinda want that bloody girl from the beginning to have scenes or if it already has?

Last edited:

Rend4

Jun 22, 2020
There's plenty of the stuff. Each time you finish a maze you get a new set of questions and you can only pick three so there is replayability in the game. And every creature shown so far gets a scene. That includes that floating eyeball and thing with two mouths. Also vagina-face, she's there too. Each creature has around 2-4 different scenes, but you can't move the camera and there's no climax which is a bit underwhelming.

Oh yeah, there are three different endings too depending on the final dialogue. A single run took me around 30 minutes or so.
Camera and console unlocker for UE4 games

Last edited:

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I cant download from Gofile, it keeps redirecting me to the same page, can anyone re-upload it to a mega or something more direct?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Didn't know there was a thread for this. It popped on my steam latest releases, so why not.

Bought the game.. but I honestly didn't expect all of this.. depravity? I mean, Hell sure isn't a happy walk in the park but jesus. Also one thing that I have to say and agree with others (at least on the Steam forum that is) is about the lack of orgasm. I read a reply from the dev saying that it's on the way but first they're thinking about adding new chara. To be honest, I don't think it would require that much giving some "happy ending" for the scenes (not an expert, so I suppose it's "easy"). Also the overall maze so far, being at the fourth/fifth level seeing the "chapter selection" screen, it's way too easy. Unless now when I start the fifth there's also a thing roaming around like most horror games do, it will be meh at best.

Overall, I'd say its decent. Luckily costs a couple of euros, otherwise I wouldn't recommend this at all.

carpe-amore

Aug 26, 2019
Played the demo in the OP and this definitely looks interesting. When is the current steam release gonna be posted here?

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Dont go into any rooms in the labyrinth and only ask questions from the satan
I did that but when I got to Satan there were no options to select, in any of the 3 dungeons, only the "...".
Not sure if it's a bug or something related with me reading all papers in the wall on that run.

Boobs Cult I've noticed that there are some scenes that aren't in the gallery like sex with Satan or sex with the pussy face, will you add it in the future there (Also the Hand Chopped ending should be there)?

Rend4

Jun 22, 2020
I did that but when I got to Satan there were no options to select, in any of the 3 dungeons, only the "...".
Not sure if it's a bug or something related with me reading all papers in the wall on that run.

Boobs Cult I've noticed that there are some scenes that aren't in the gallery like sex with Satan or sex with the pussy face, will you add it in the future there (Also the Hand Chopped ending should be there)?
You keep on picking neutral answers and questions till the end and there will be new ending with an apple of wisdom
Not sure if i understood u right

Rend4

Jun 22, 2020

U click on this ... and the scene goes further

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
To reiterate, Gofile refuses to let me download any file unless i use a VPN, and my VPN doesnt let anything above 2GB go through.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I'll look forward for the gallery update to be uploaded....unless it already has on this forum. I cant check just yet, I don't have the luxury of fast internet.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes