EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Japan, Year 3017.

The world was full of AI. The robots, which was now able to be made for cheap, was walking around everywhere in various places and there existed a place where engineers of 1000 years ago only dreamed of. Out of all, the development of Erotic was magnificient. Those robots that satisfies the sexual desire are called Sexoroids and there are sold like the orgasm hall.

Sofa
"SO-5. Start Successful"

Give command to Battleroid "Sofa", modified Sexoroid for battle and aim for the championship in the battle tournament of Battleroids and battle machines. However, there will be "humiliation" if you lose the battle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-06
Release Date: Japanese 2017-08-26, English 2021-09-19
Original Title: セクサロイドアセンブリ
Developer: Peach Palette
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL. The 'Overview' is the level of English you can expect.)
Store:
Size: 400 MB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
No pregnancy here? Omg... These are sex droids. Man, I should have known sooner. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: |I|I| and Banality

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
hmmmmm.... a game with Sex-droids..... and people keep asking bout pregnancy and NTR...
But on the other hand.... there are people who are very serious bout so called "Waifus".... so i guess my common sense won't help me on this matter.... lol

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I don't get the Overview reference. Does that mean the MTL is bad or decent?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
hmmmmm.... a game with Sex-droids..... and people keep asking bout pregnancy and NTR...
But on the other hand.... there are people who are very serious bout so called "Waifus".... so i guess my common sense won't help me on this matter.... lol
Take your common sense and bury it deep in the cupboard with these sort of games, most of them make no sense at all.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes