• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 15, 2020
you can modify the sexroid girl and yet you cant increase her breast size or the size of her ass? seems like a missed opportunity.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
So can you whore the android girl out or is this wish-fulfillment only? The human girl is a whore so whoring her out matters less to me. I'm assuming the "NTR" is cuz the human girl is a whore who bangs whoever she wants? Kinda dubious "NTR" in that case but I'll wait for what the full save has to say.

Nevermind, say the gallery on the panda site. Unless there's some kind of H-mechanics that is not in CG form, there is very little content here.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Frankly many, many game had rape on defeat before but weren't tagged as NTR. I don't really think you can consider this game as NTR since the heroine dislike it and does not cheat on the MC.

As said before, you can just avoid being defeated if you dont want to see the scenes or just skip it with fast forward if available.

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
So can you whore the android girl out or is this wish-fulfillment only? The human girl is a whore so whoring her out matters less to me. I'm assuming the "NTR" is cuz the human girl is a whore who bangs whoever she wants? Kinda dubious "NTR" in that case but I'll wait for what the full save has to say.

Nevermind, say the gallery on the panda site. Unless there's some kind of H-mechanics that is not in CG form, there is very little content here.
Only thing I've seen is the female human getting gang banged. Not really NTR though since that's just how she does her business. I'm the type that absolutely abhors NTR and this game does not have it.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Ntr is not avoidable. At a point these group of dudes fuck the main girl (human). Game is dogshit as well. Little story. Little fighting mechanics. Crafting system is there but is highly irrelevant and most of all: annoying.

Game is a waste of disk-space. Pass.
Thanks for the warning.

Reactions: AlphamanX

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Take your common sense and bury it deep in the cupboard with these sort of games, most of them make no sense at all.
i dont complained about the game... i did about some users on here. ;) but you are right.... common sense is way overrated when it comes to those games... haha

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
i dont complained about the game... i did about some users on here. ;) but you are right.... common sense is way overrated when it comes to those games... haha
Take a look at pretty much every game not matter what the source and you have to in some way or other leave common sense somewhere, as something in those games makes you do a ermm wtf somewhere in them.

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
Is there a control button to hide the text box? It's always a frustrating experience when it's not one of the typical buttons.

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
No but there is a happy ending where they do get together, the ntr happens before they get together if that helps.
is it really NTR. this doesnt feel like NETORARE NETORASE or NETORI. the closest we get is a brainwashing scene. and that girl did say she was literally fucking for buisness. shes a girl with fucking for cash as a side-gig

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
is it really NTR. this doesnt feel like NETORARE NETORASE or NETORI. the closest we get is a brainwashing scene. and that girl did say she was literally fucking for buisness. shes a girl with fucking for cash as a side-gig
In the opening the girl talks about dating the MC and fucking other guys on the side. But saying they were only "friends" (assuming sex friends here) and only truly "dating" the MC. Pretty weak NTR, but technically NTR nonetheless.

I haven't completed the game, but I did pick up on that little tidbit.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes