• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Oh good, more bootleg hentai charas, this time we have bootleg Ayanami from Azur Lane but with enhanced chest size! :KEK:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
without the battle grinding {cheating for those who want a easy time} this game's story is pretty short but it's a good way to waste 10-20 minutes or more if grinding and 5-10 minutes if you're cheating and that's without including time reading the text XD

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
From the comments the game is not that good... Should I just pass on this one then?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
(MTL. The 'Overview' is the level of English you can expect.)

Well good thing I'm not here for the English

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
This one is an official MTL. I'm almost relieved it's not just the same guy "translating" these.
I mean unless it somehow is all the same guy. Would be one hell of a plot twist.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
Ntr is not avoidable. At a point these group of dudes fuck the main girl (human). Game is dogshit as well. Little story. Little fighting mechanics. Crafting system is there but is highly irrelevant and most of all: annoying.

Game is a waste of disk-space. Pass.
i mean it's in the description for the girl May.
"She is quite a bitch, having relationships with many men."
that's to be expected. but I'm wondering about the android, does Sofa get fucked by other men regardless of whether you win or lose?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So looks like edited MTL that is fine.. but comments make the game appear to be shit.. so no thanks

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes