4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

_user

Jan 16, 2022
The dev is on this very thread posting teasers... Seems like they want engagement? There's no rule saying we can't provide feedback until authorized. You literally said "and give him feedback"! What a strange hill to want to die on.
Reviews aren't really the place for feedback, I'd suggest DMs or discord to give feedback.

But yeah, the dev is only a guest on this forum; nobody's stopping you from writing a scathing review.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Don't get me wrong, people can write reviews as much as they want. I just think writing reviews on a tech demo is silly and I would argue Llama gets most of his feed back on the discord. Which really isn't that difficult to join if you already have an account.

Reactions: Llamamann

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Yea, not sure how you managed to write all that based on a tech demo. You have no idea what I'm doing with this game yet. The only thing I agree with is that the scope is larger than you know. And the flat lighting is being reworked. Had me shaking my head wondering what you think you know about what I'm making.
Sure. Best of luck, bro. I will be very happy if my concerns don't come to fruition. Doesn't make them less valid, though. In fact, there's another review making similar points.

See you on the other side.

Reactions: Ass~God
Dec 6, 2021
The bigger problem is that these reviews stick once the game is out of the demo phase, and there's also no way to tell when reviews have been updated.
I wrote a review for this game. I assure you, I will update it when a more official release drops on this site.
Llama is, without a doubt, the most responsive dev on this site.

I'm sure he's looking at the reviews for direction. Don't be an idiot or asshole and he'll take your opinion into consideration.

He deserves the money he's getting on the paid sub platforms and I recommend you help out if you really want your voice to be heard.

_user

Jan 16, 2022
I'm sure he's looking at the reviews for direction. Don't be an idiot or asshole and he'll take your opinion into consideration.
Sure, he's looking at reviews, but 99% of the people looking at reviews aren't Llama. If you want to give feedback to the developer please go through other channels. Reviews are for other players first and foremost.

Reactions: TurkeyKing
Dec 6, 2021
Sure, he's looking at reviews, but 99% of the people looking at reviews aren't Llama. If you want to give feedback to the developer please go through other channels. Reviews are for other players first and foremost.
I agree. His discord is the best place to talk. Reviews are just a quick glance for people looking to start.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For those out there saying: "Lolz, read the intro, noob, this is not a soft 'reboot', but sequel, cause bla bla bla"
Or y'know, just play the first one... This starts where that one ends after all.

This soft reboot's name is literally "Sexbot: REcalibrated". :WeSmart:
:FacePalm:
By that logic, every sequel to The Matrix was in fact a reboot...
REloaded
REvolutions
Resurrections

Hell, REturn of The Jedi was obviously a reboot of Star Wars and not a sequel, just like REvenge of The Sith.:rolleyes:

Of course, when I said logic, I meant REtardedly ridiculous line of thinking.:LOL:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
For those out there saying: "Lolz, read the intro, noob, this is not a soft 'reboot', but sequel, cause bla bla bla"
This soft reboot's name is literally "Sexbot: REcalibrated". :WeSmart:
Bro a lot of us are supporting members in the discord where we get direct information from Llama. When we tell you it's the sequel we know what we're talking about.

What’s the latest on this game? Is there an actual launch update coming any time soon?
No word yet, but it's only been a month. Ask again in another month.

Reactions: duddytuddy1222
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes